PDA

View Full Version : HEM didn't import all of the hhs from my last session

Endlesdownswing
02-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi

I was playing on FullTilt for about an hour. After approximetely half and hour of play HEM didnt import anymore hands. I restarted it and vacuumed database and everything. Now it works fine and imports all the newhands im playing, except those few files from the session. I tried to import them with "Import files(s)" thing but it just says that it finds 0 files to import. Hope you get my point.
What should I do?

Endlesdownswing
02-12-2010, 11:49 AM
And now the hud wont work in one table. This is so tilting

morny
02-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Couple of things you can try

1) Please install the latest version (1.10.02): http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Clear the main filter go to Filter > Clear then Filter > Use for all
3) Now try reports, hands and sessions TAB and see if the hands are showing up
4) Beside the date filter and clear filter you should see a dropdown box with All Games, Omaha, Holdem etc make sure All Games is selected.
5) If the problem persists try creating a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and see if there was any import errors importing the hands, then check and see did the missing hands appear.

Please see this FAQ for the problem with the hud
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Endlesdownswing
02-12-2010, 03:44 PM
I have the latest version and i dont think those things will help coz the hh files are still in the folder. HEM just doesnt import them.

HomeyG30
02-12-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm having the same problem on FTP. Just updated and cleared the filters, but it's not importing whatever hands were missing.

morny
02-12-2010, 05:17 PM
ok so if the hands are not importing its a different issue

Did you try step 5, do they import into the new database?

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill see if everything is setup correctly and also email some of those hands to support@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread.

Endlesdownswing
02-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Now the problem came again.

About those files in config folder. Do i have to attach those all seperately? :eek:
I didnt find a way to attach the hole folder at the same time.

The hh files are written in english and they won't import to a new database either.

Endlesdownswing
02-16-2010, 10:42 AM
I have a file named config.HEM, but it doesnt let me attach that.

netsrak
02-16-2010, 11:06 AM
The name of the file is holdemmanager.config, you find it in the config subfolder.

If you have "Hide known file extensions" enabled you should disable this option to locate the file

Endlesdownswing
02-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Oh there is its. Sorry couldnt see it at first :)

Endlesdownswing
02-16-2010, 04:23 PM
This is so weird. Now the hh-files are gone from the folder, but the results won't still appear in HEM.

morny
02-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Please email those hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

buckbomb56
02-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Exact same problem that I am having. Found a fix for it yet?

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:40 AM
This is not a general problem.

Please check this:
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

If you can't figure it out open a new thread and give us the answers from the FAQ.

Endlesdownswing
02-17-2010, 08:12 AM
Please email those hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Like i said, the files are gone from the folder now, so i cant send them. It seems like that HEM "imported" them but cant read them or somthing.
At first it just said that "Found 0 files to import".

morny
02-17-2010, 02:17 PM
The hands are never deleted, if there not there now HM would have moved them to the archive folder which is C:/HMarchive by default but it could be somewhere else you specified either

Endlesdownswing
02-18-2010, 06:04 AM
The hands are never deleted, if there not there now HM would have moved them to the archive folder which is C:/HMarchive by default but it could be somewhere else you specified either

I cant frind that folder.

netsrak
02-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Check your settings in the Holdemmanager Auto import configuration.
There you see your archive folder.
Use windows explorer or workplace to navigate to this folder on your computer.

Endlesdownswing
02-20-2010, 06:59 AM
The search couldnt find any folder thats named like that.

Now this thing happens at every session. Always some of the hands are not importing.

netsrak
02-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Please attach your file config\holdemmanager.config to your answer.

Endlesdownswing
02-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Please attach your file config\holdemmanager.config to your answer.

Here

netsrak
02-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Your Auto-Import configuration is wrong:

C:\Poker\BetnGo Poker\History\EndlessDs,True,True,C:\Poker\BetnGo Poker\History\ImportedHands
C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\Poker\BetnGo Poker\History\ImportedHands
</setting>

This means that all your archived files go to C:\Poker\BetnGo Poker\History\ImportedHands which may cause probelmes because its in the same folder as the original handhistories.

Please change your archive folder for both sites to sth. like c:\hmarchive (you need to create this folder) and move all files from ...\importedhands to this folder

Endlesdownswing
02-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks I changed those folders. Hope that helps.

wask_
02-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi.

I have the exact same issue. Here's my config file.

Hope you can help.

FutureInsights
02-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Go to this folder, and see if archived hand histories are showing up:

C:\Documents and Settings\wask\Mes documents\Poker\archive_hh_ftp

I would do as above, and create C:\HMArchive (which is what was the default when I installed), and see if it works better.

Check the previous page, and make sure the right programs are running with administrativve priveleges (otherwise, they can't write to the folder you specified).

From Netsrak:

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

morny
02-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Hi.

I have the exact same issue. Here's my config file.

Hope you can help.

Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn&#039;t Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you in a new thread so we can narrow down what the issue is

Endlesdownswing
02-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Changing the archive folder didnt solve the problem. :mad:

netsrak
02-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Please delete all files in the handhistory folders of your pokerclients (or move them to a different folder).
Reboot your computer.

Create a new database for a test and try again

Endlesdownswing
02-23-2010, 05:29 PM
It didn't help. It starts importing well but after some point it always stops. It wont import the HH files, and it doesnt import them neither if i reboot the program. I'm playing on a wlan and the internet goes down for like 20 seconds like one or two times in a session. Could this cause the problem? Atleast it worked fine before and I had the same problem with internet then.

fozzy71
02-23-2010, 11:18 PM
To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

You should probably email their support and ask for all your old hands to be emailed so you can be sure you have them all.

Endlesdownswing
02-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Now it imported part of them but about half of them were "duplicate". What does that mean?

netsrak
02-24-2010, 08:11 AM
This hands were already in your database - nothing to worry about