PDA

View Full Version : problems with autoimport ongame!

ddasd
02-12-2010, 09:22 AM
hi!

I have the lastest version of hem 1.10.2. And i have probles with ongame ( othersites works fine: prima,micro,ipoker,.. )

the problem is when i press start autoimport hem doesnt do nothing ( the popup of hem tables show the table is there but thats all ) even i i try "find table" its say there are no hands!

so if i wanna play on ongame i must first seat down and play at least 1 hand than i must import from the folder ( all hands ) and after all i can press start autoimport and everything works fine.

but this takes a few minuts and its anoying! a tryied all sort of things!if you have any solution pls let me know!

morny
02-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill see if everything is setup correctly

ddasd
02-12-2010, 02:29 PM
hi!

of course i can!

Download HoldemManager.config for free on uploading.com (http://uploading.com/files/9fm787m5/HoldemManager.config/)

is there anything else you need?
tnx

fozzy71
02-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

ddasd
02-19-2010, 08:58 AM
hi!
this dont work!

first i moved files from my handhistory folder into the folder d:\hemredkingsarchive

than i imported all hands manualy and press start autoimprot and for the first time everything went smooth. but on the next session the it was all the same ( when i press autoimport hem doesnt import hands!

so i tried a few combination and nothing aswell!

so after trying trying i tried again to import all hand from archive ( there was a new folder called 2010 ( and than subfolder the datum ) folder and aswell i imported from handhistory of redkings and than press autoimport .. it worked! but this is not what i am looking for :)

i uncheck import from subfolders aswell!

regards,

morny
02-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in. support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks
Morny

NRReis
02-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi!

Not working for me either... yestarday worked fine and iīve been using HM for a long time.

I think the problem is that now the Ongame software isnīt recording the hands on the same folder... or not recording at all!!

Does anyone have the same problem today? i played some hands but canīt find the HH...

Never mind... rebooted by mistake and itīs working again... oh well!

maasea
02-20-2010, 02:05 PM
i had the same problem as OP with ongame and HM running under Windows 7. manual import worked fine but auto import did nothing and hud couldnt work.

the solution was http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/21121-windows-7-holdem-manager.html

snkplissken
02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi!

Same problem here. HM running in Windows 7 and working perfectly at iPoker but auto import doesn't work at Ongame. Manual import does work though.

Tried moving the handhistory file to another directory and unchecking import from subfolders but same result.

The 3 files you mentioned are run as administrator and the secondary logon service is started.

Don't know what else to do :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for your help.

snkplissken
02-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Forget about it.

I dind't try the easiest thing... installing the latest patch.

Everything's working fine now.

Thanks!