PDA

View Full Version : Where is all the info?

N0-L1m1T
02-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Hi,
I only get statistical feedback and analysis in steps 2 & 3 of leakbuster. The rest is videos and stuff. Is this product finished? Right now it's only telling me part of about a quarter of the story and so I don't use it at all (nothing to use).

Basically, I'm fairly pissed off with it.

Regards,
Dave

Leak Buster Support
02-12-2010, 04:59 PM
I really don't understand what you mean. Have you used step 4, or step 6 at all (maybe update your version)? The videos have a ton of content, HUD info, filters, etc... What exactly were you expecting? What stakes are you playing?

N0-L1m1T
02-12-2010, 05:03 PM
How do I update my version? I am running the latest version of HEM. Does it not come as part of that?

Leak Buster Support
02-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes, the latest version is in there. So I don't understand what you mean about step 2 and 3. Use the rest of it. What limits are you playing and I can direct you to areas that will help you the most. If you use all the features, it's a good tool for monitoring and plugging your leaks. I mean, did you not find any value just in the step 2 and 3?

N0-L1m1T
02-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Yes, the latest version is in there. So I don't understand what you mean about step 2 and 3. Use the rest of it. What limits are you playing and I can direct you to areas that will help you the most. If you use all the features, it's a good tool for monitoring and plugging your leaks. I mean, did you not find any value just in the step 2 and 3?

What I mean is that, for example, the trouble hands window only allows me to watch a video. There are no trouble hand stats or the ability to compile trouble hand stats. That's the kind of thing I'm referring to.

However, I've just checked my release of HEM (I have applied to 1.10.02 patch) and it is showing as 1.10 beta 4. I don't know whether the two are related.

Regards,
Dave

Leak Buster Support
02-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Yes, you need to update to the latest version, you have a pretty old version. Just download it from the notices above.

And then use Leak buster as a way for seeing your biggest areas that you need work on, watch the videos, run your filters as suggested, and run it periodically. I think if you spend some time with it, your going to get a lot of value from it, but you have to put some work in to. It can't just magically transform your game. If you have questions as you use it just let us know. We'll be more than happy to help.

N0-L1m1T
02-12-2010, 05:44 PM
I've just downloaded the 1.10.02 update again and applied it. HEM still shows as being release 1.10 beta 4 (I have done this many times and know what I'm doing) and leakbuster still doesn't display everything that it should.

I have an issue here and need further assistance I think.

Regards,
Dave

Leak Buster Support
02-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Ok, let me pass this onto HM support. It should just update for you, so they can likely suggest something to do. I'm PMing them this thread for you.

morny
02-12-2010, 05:58 PM
One of 2 things are probably happening

1) You may be extracting the update to the wrong folder, for example you might have HM stored at the C:/Program Files/Poker/HoldemManager folder please and you might be extracting the update to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager

Theres a simple way of finding out where HM is stored, right click on the shortcut you use to launch HM, choose properties and in there it will show you the location of the HM folder, when you run the update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe then choose that location to install the update to

2) Either HM, Table Manager or another background process is open and if so the update will finish but will not work, simply reboot your PC and run the update before opening HM and it should be fine

N0-L1m1T
02-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi,
I've looked at this more closely and figured it out. Basically, a permissions issue got in the way. After fixing that the update worked ok.

I'm now firing on all cylinders.

Regards,
Dave

Leak Buster Support
02-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Ok, good to hear Dave. If you have any questions, or need any help with Leak Buster, just let me know.