PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager disappears

BigFatDaddyO
02-12-2010, 03:51 AM
I am running 1.10.02 software and the table manager, v1.10.01 internal 6 under Windows 7 disappears and I can't get it back without shutting down the software and restarting it. Any ideas?

netsrak
02-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Is it crashing or is it just moving to the hidden icons which you can see via the arrow button beneath the visible icons?

BigFatDaddyO
02-12-2010, 12:40 PM
It disappears and the hidden icon is there, but doesn't let me get back to the main view where I can change the table stats template.

morny
02-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Did you try double clicking the hidden icon in the taskbar, thats should maxamise the table manager, or go to hud options > Relaunch Hud

Veteran68
02-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Did you try double clicking the hidden icon in the taskbar, thats should maxamise the table manager, or go to hud options > Relaunch Hud
Took me forever to figure out the double-click on the tasktray icon would restore TM, but Relaunch HUD never worked for me -- I tried it many times -- unless something has changed since.

morny
02-13-2010, 11:45 PM
If you go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager, then right click on hmhud.exe and choose properties > send to > desktop and it will create a shortcut icon on the desktop, add this to your quick launch menu and use this to launch the hud anymore

Veteran68
02-14-2010, 01:50 AM
I should probably clarify -- I meant Relaunch HUD never worked to restore a hidden Table Manager. It always worked to relaunch the HUD itself (or so it seemed). Stopping and restarting the import also would not restore TM.

The tasktray icon double-click should probably be documented more prominently somewhere, maybe in the status bar of TM itself, or at least in the tasktray icon menu. It was dumb luck that I double-clicked it one day and TM reappeared.