PDA

View Full Version : Hud help plz! ladbrokes

LeviJ88
02-11-2010, 08:23 PM
I just starting playing on ladbrokes, but the hud is never on the correct seats. In HUD Options > Preferred seating, I dont see microgaming or ladbrokes. When you sit down it rotates all the seats and makes you sit at the bottom.. and I don't know how to tell what seats are what number. Ahh does anyone on ladbrokes know what I'm talkin about?

morny
02-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Prima is another name used for microgaming so thats the one your looking for.

Easiest way to work out seating preferences, open just 1 table, select seat 1 as your preferred seat, wait until a few hands are imported and setup your hud, open a 2nd table wait about 5 hands, do the seats line up?

1) If yes your done

2) If No, then go back in and choose seat 2 as preferred seat, leave table 2 alone and just change table 1 so the stats align with the correct player, if the stats line up your done, if not keep repeating step 2 changing to seat 3,4,5-10 until you find the correct one, when table 1 and table 2 line up your done.

toreds
03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
I have the same problem. It is solved by choosing seat 5, however every time I open a new table, I need to do the seating conf over again, by first installing it to 4 (wrong), then 5 before the HUD auto adjusts. Do you have to do this every time you open up a new table?

morny
03-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Shouldnt do this, Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if still persists with that version please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny

toreds
03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I found the issue.

On the first table I open the HUD display appears instantly without me having played any hands, showing my own HUD to have played 19k+ hands.
This messes up the other tables when I open them - but the HUD on later tables does not appear until I have played a hand. If I close down the first table, the problem SEEMS to be solved. However this is of course very annoying and I would like a TW session to get it solved. I couldn't find your email anywhere, so I will post mine here instead: snip
thanks in advance

fozzy71
03-10-2010, 07:50 PM
When you sit at a table and are waiting for the first hand it will begin writing observed hand history files. It pre-fetches (datamines) the hands before you play. You just need to make sure you do not move any HUDs until after you have played at least one hand.

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

If you still can't get it sorted Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.