PDA

View Full Version : Various HUD issues / Hand Importing

MartinOwlMan
07-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi

I play concurrently on PokerStars, 888 and Party. For a while now I have been experiencing problems, some of which are:

- When I have been playing a while I notice that as a tournament advances and a player gets knocked out to have their seat replaced by a different player SOMETIMES that previous player's stats remain in place
- SOMETIMES when my table is broken up all the stats from the old table remain in place

At this point I will point out that all my issues are inconsistent - SOMETIMES applies in every case

- During tournament play the HUD stops updating - for example I know there have been at least a few dozen hands at this table but everyone has max hands far less than that
- The hands in the table HUD stats box stop updating

I am on the latest version of HEM 2, site time differences appear to be ok, the correct import folders are set up - everything was working fine a while ago.

Patvs
07-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Update:
HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7053_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

If you have 100 hands on a player and it displayed this in the HUD, but then suddenly it jumps to showing stats based on only 30 hands: this can be caused by a filter:
hud options--> hud filters
hud options--> tournament filters