PDA

View Full Version : Creating new stats

mrpoopoo
02-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Is it possible to create custom stats like the % of how often the BB folds when the SB raises? For either the HUD or in a report?

morny
02-11-2010, 08:25 PM
You can create custom reports if you want to get familiar with the custom reports forum and how they are written, theres a wealth of documentation in that forum if you have the time to read it Custom Reports - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/)

The custom stats will only appear in the reports and not the hud

fozzy71
02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
For the Reports, yes, but it is a bit complex if you don't know SQL commands. Custom HUD stats are planned for one of the upcoming versions. We will be introducing a stat builder at that time to simplify the custom stats process, but I have no ETA yet.

lickyfeet
02-26-2010, 06:53 AM
For the Reports, yes, but it is a bit complex if you don't know SQL commands. Custom HUD stats are planned for one of the upcoming versions. We will be introducing a stat builder at that time to simplify the custom stats process, but I have no ETA yet.

Custom hud stats??

OMG, so amazing! Then we won't have to beg and plea for specific stats being added all the time.

I can't wait :)