PDA

View Full Version : Now To Make a MTT HUD ......

RJL85
02-11-2010, 01:43 AM
since making a cash game HUD i need to make preferences for a mtt hud for non turbos preferably and then a HUD for turbo mtts and turbo sngs on ps and ftp .

im pretty sure the hands is irrelevant as it will give me cash game hands for the player or does it keep all mtt hands and cash hands seperate when ur playing those seperate poker forms ?

so im probably going to have way more stats needed for mtts as there is more strategy involved ... am i right ?

The Minder
02-11-2010, 02:20 AM
so im probably going to have way more stats needed for mtts as there is more strategy involved ... am i right ?
No

My philosophy on the differenced between ring games and SnGs/MTT is:

~ Cash Game : I want to take as much money off the table as possible.
~ SnG/MTT : I'm going to rip your head off and shit down your throat!

So, do you think you need more or less information to play SnG/MTT?

Hint: You need less, but it needs to be accurate data and HM can't do that... yet.

a.k.a.Also
02-11-2010, 01:02 PM
No

My philosophy on the differenced between ring games and SnGs/MTT is:

~ Cash Game : I want to take as much money off the table as possible.
~ SnG/MTT : I'm going to rip your head off and shit down your throat!
So, do you think you need more or less information to play SnG/MTT?

Hint: You need less, but it needs to be accurate data and HM can't do that... yet.

Lol again minder.

Hope I don't bump into you anytime soon on the tables tho :eek:

If I do I got a player icon I think I'll reserve just for you

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/GBUK/lecter.jpg

Patvs
02-11-2010, 01:34 PM
HM already distinguishes between SNG/MTT vs CASH hands.
However it won't make a distinction between TURBO vs NON TURBO, or even SNG vs MTT hands.

You CAN in HUD OPTIONS---> Additional HUD filters--->
make sure it filters by limit, and by the #players. (so in a SNG/MTT it will filter for fulltable, 6max, bubble, headsup, etc.)

The Minder
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
HM already distinguishes between SNG/MTT vs CASH hands.
However it won't make a distinction between TURBO vs NON TURBO, or even SNG vs MTT hands.

You CAN in HUD OPTIONS---> Additional HUD filters--->
make sure it filters by limit, and by the #players. (so in a SNG/MTT it will filter for fulltable, 6max, bubble, headsup, etc.)
Let's put this in plain english. HM does NOT distinguish between ANY form of tourney.

I wonder how the cash game folks would react if they learned that the stats they are seeing for a player at NLHE table included data from Stud, Razz, Canasta and number of hot meals from the canteen. That's what tourney players put up with every time they play in an SnG/MTT with HM running.

StephenAdms
02-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Let's put this in plain english. HM does NOT distinguish between ANY form of tourney.

I wonder how the cash game folks would react if they learned that the stats they are seeing for a player at NLHE table included data from Stud, Razz, Canasta and number of hot meals from the canteen. That's what tourney players put up with every time they play in an SnG/MTT with HM running.

God you're a whiner. You're probably one of those crybabies that complain of every single thing wrong if it doesn't go you're way. They have a good product, they will fix it. Stop your bitching!

The Minder
02-26-2010, 10:11 PM
God you're a whiner. You're probably one of those crybabies that complain of every single thing wrong if it doesn't go you're way. They have a good product, they will fix it. Stop your bitching!
Welcome to the forum.

When you have a couple of thousand tourneys under your belt, feel free to comment on the ability of HM to support tourney players.

a.k.a.Also
02-27-2010, 04:22 AM
Welcome to the forum.

When you have a couple of thousand tourneys under your belt, feel free to comment on the ability of HM to support tourney players.

Lol - very restrained Minder ;) I was gonna post along the lines of pot, kettle, etc having looked at his other five posts but thought it best left to you.

Get yerself back to our improvement thread, or are we just waiting for a bit of feedback before devoting any more time into it??

Ajax
02-27-2010, 11:18 AM
The Minder,

It is uncharacteristic of me to do this, but I think in this case it is appropriate so I will.

God you're a whiner. You're probably one of those crybabies that complain of every single thing wrong if it doesn't go you're way.

I do not think that this poster was commenting on the ability of HM to support tourney players. He was commenting on what you did. While it is true that everyone wants different things to happen with HEM, you are the only one that I know of who has gone into unrelated threads to hijack them and state your case on how the focus should be moved from that thread to something else.

Now I actually think that your post in this thread here was not too bad, because it does relate, at least to some degree, to the topic of the original poster (it might even be a complete answer, but I do not know). However, it appears that there is something that this poster finds dislikable about what you wrote. Perhaps this poster has read one too many of your "requests" about tournament support and is now getting tired with it?

Point is, if you move around the forum looking for opportunities to state your case everywhere, people will not like it. If you have something to say, then start a thread. That is the place for it to go.

I would also like to point out to you that the jeering that I got from you in that other thread, the one where you wrote "POTY... thank you," was supporting incorrect facts. If you review that thread again, you will see that conclusions that I had are now conclusions that others have as well, and those people are now actively pursuing those ideas. It just so happens that I had arrived at those conclusions about one or two weeks earlier than other people, and so at the time I was one of few people actually discussing the ideas. Time has shown that my posts in that thread were accurate. So you took the opportunity to needle me and to put the spotlight on tournament functionality, but in the end the thread continues on and what I wrote continues with other posters. So before you develop an opinion, first get your facts straight.

If you think that more resources need to go away from other projects and into tournaments, then state your case well, and do not hijack other threads to keep on stating your case. And even more important than that, you need to get off of my back in particular. Your unsolicited comments towards me are negative and unwelcome.

As I said, this poster was not commenting on the ability of HM to support tourney players. He was commenting on your behavior when you make posts about HM and tourneys. He wrote that "you're a whiner...You're probably one of those crybabies." That was his point. And my point is that I too have seen behavior in you that I do not like.

I hope that you get all the tourney support that you want, but I do not want you to bother me as you do it, or to use me as a method through which you try to accomplish your goal. If you think getting into a conflict with me will be helpful to your cause, then you might want to reconsider.

I do hope that you get what you want for tourney support.

Ajax

The Minder
02-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Let it go Alex... this is an argument you cannot win.

The Minder
02-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Lol - very restrained Minder ;) I was gonna post along the lines of pot, kettle, etc having looked at his other five posts but thought it best left to you.

check PM.

Ajax
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Let it go? An argument that I cannot win?

Do you understand English? If so, then pay attention:

Your unsolicited comments towards me are negative and unwelcome.

I do not want you to bother me

you need to get off of my back

I do not think that I can be any clearer than this.

StephenAdms
02-28-2010, 12:19 AM
I have a couple thousand tourneys under my belt. I have 6 posts on this thread because I'm satisfied with the product. I was looking for a HUD only to see you hijacked the thread complaining about the support.

As for you a.k.a., you're probably in the same category. I've had difficulties with getting the product loaded on my computer but I changed my tone after I saw what Fozzy and all the other HEM personnel do to help you out when you get in trouble. They work hard and most likely will get this problem fixed if you take a better approach instead of being a whiney thread jacker.

I didn't find my MTT HUD because the thread no longer belongs to OP but rather to you and me now. I know how to use the search function as well. This is how I got to the MTT HUD so keep your retarded moany comments to yourself. You obviously are an expert at everything and I am only a pawn in this big game with my what "7th" post now and my only couple of thousand tourneys but seriously have some etiquette and create your own f'ing thread if you want to complain. That's all. No beef, just use your own space to voice your concerns and not someone else's.

If I were a mod, I would ban you and tell you to get PT3. It sucks way more than HEM so just use it instead if you don't like the product. Otherwise, STFU and color like everyone else.