PDA

View Full Version : HuD on microgaming and autocenter

sgoerl
02-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Hi,

When playing on microgaming (unibet), the poker software always autocenters me (i'm always at the bottom of the table), but HEM HuD does not take this into account, and shows the stats on players at wrong places.

What should I do to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

morny
02-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Easiest way to work out seating preferences, open just 1 table, select seat 1 as your preferred seat by going to Hud Options > Seating Preferences choose Prima from the dropdown and choose seat 1, wait until a few hands are imported and setup your hud on table 1 lining up the stats to the correct player, open a 2nd table wait about 5 hands, do the seats line up?

1) If yes your done

2) If No, then go back in and choose seat 2 as preferred seat, always leave table 2 alone and just concentrate on changing table 1 so the stats align with the correct player and the stats will auto line up on table 2 if you got the correct preferred seat, if not keep repeating step 2 changing to seat 3,4,5-10 until you find the correct one, when table 1 and table 2 line up your done.

sgoerl
02-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks, it is working fine now, as far as the stats are concerned.

However, I noticed that the mucked cards are still shown at a wrong player position (as if my position was not autocentered), which makes it difficult to use. Is this normal, or should I tune somethink ?

netsrak
02-16-2010, 05:01 AM
Open a table, play at least one hand.
Check table preferences->Card and alignment edit
Move the test cards with the right mouse key to the correct positions
Tablemanager -> file-> save positions
Uncheck table preferences->Card and alignment edit