PDA

View Full Version : HEM 1.10.02 Assertion Failed error

shortround
02-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I just recently upgraded my HEM with the latest update and the rush update, and it was working fine yesterday, but today every time i hit 'start import' the table manager window opens, then closes, and I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library pop up that says:

"Assertion Failed!
Program:...
File:.\wndtext.cpp
Line: 943

Expression: 0

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)"

Ignore crashes it, retry crashes it, abort does nothing and my HUD doesn't open.

What do I do to fix this?

tundra
02-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I am getting the same error after this Rush update -- however, I am only getting this error on Full Tilt non-Rush tables. Full Tilt Rush tables as well as all PokerStars tables are working fine.

shortround
02-10-2010, 06:16 PM
i got the error on regular tables too, didn't try it on rush.

tundra
02-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Er, now I'm getting the error on PokerStars tables as well. Maybe I always was, come to think of it. So the only place the HUD is working is Rush.

fozzy71
02-10-2010, 06:25 PM
If you click Ignore the HUD still crashes? The issue is in the current Rush build, for some people. We are working on a solution for that and it should be in the next Rush version update. For now you can downgrade back to 1.10.02 -http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

shortround
02-10-2010, 06:27 PM
yes, it still crashed when i hit ignore. i will downgrade, thanks.

fozzy71
02-10-2010, 09:50 PM
yes, it still crashed when i hit ignore. i will downgrade, thanks.

If you PM me your email address I will send you a copy of the internal build to try.

GeleHaas
02-11-2010, 04:39 PM
I had this error after playing on RUSH tables with succes.

I started a nonrush-full ring table to change some stats and position, when it started to crash. Then I played a RUSH table and now also there it crashes...

Now I get the error every time and my HUD is unusable because it crashes every time.

fozzy71
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
I just sent the latest internal build via PM. Does it help?

GeleHaas
02-11-2010, 08:37 PM
I just sent the latest internal build via PM. Does it help?

Thanks for sending, but it still doesn't work, although there is a little difference in the line number, here the error message:

"Assertion Failed!
Program:...
File:.\wndtext.cpp
Line: 357

Expression: 0

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)"

morny
02-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Theres a new build due out that should solve the problem for anyone that had the assertion error, if youd like to test the internal version before we release it please contact support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread

fozzy71
02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Theres a new build due out that should solve the problem for anyone that had the assertion error, if youd like to test the internal version before we release it please contact support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread

Here, is the new build.

Here's an update. We'd make a build for this but the build guy is at the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. Instead of making some of you wait for a real build, you can download this .exe and replace it with the one in the Holdem Manager folder.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmhud.exe

Make sure you close Holdem Manager before everwriting this file!

We'll have a more formal build put together a bit later when our Olympic hero gets back. :-)

* Fixed Multi-Monitor crash
* Better name recognition
* Larger table sizes work better
* "WindText.cpp Line: 943" crash should be fixed too

Enjoy,
-B

GeleHaas
02-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Yes, this works for me ! Thanks ! :)

tundra
02-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Works for me too, thanks!

LygerWon
08-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Not sure if I should start a new thread or not but I am getting a similar erro with the latest version except:

File: .\MyTable.cpp
Line: 1163

Was working fine with full tilt but not with PKR

I hit ignore and it crashes

netsrak
08-31-2010, 03:52 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-7-a.html

LygerWon
08-31-2010, 08:55 AM
I was using 1.11.04, downloaded 1.11.05 Beta 7 and still the same problem.

netsrak
08-31-2010, 09:09 AM
Please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.