PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments Not Updating

bytor
02-10-2010, 12:01 PM
First, I have read the FAQ and followed the steps there. My issue is that a number of my Pokerstars tournaments are not updating to show completed and the my finish position in Holdem Manager. I have requested my tour history form pokerstars and imported the file into Holdem Manager and still no success.

In order to refine the test I identified one tournament by its id that shows not completed in Holdem Manager, I requested that tour history from Pokerstars, put the results into a txt file (which clearly shows my results in the file) and imported the file. Still no updates in Holdem Manager, it still shows that tournament as not completed.

I updated to the most recent version but still have the same problem.

Any thoughts?

morny
02-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Can you export a couple of these tourneys and the corresponding hand histories that are not updating and zip them up and send them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and well look into it

The Minder
02-10-2010, 07:51 PM
@ Morny

Could this have anything to do with a UTF based database and tourny data saved in an ANSI format where formatting is lost? If so, I have a history on this that I can pass to the developers/support.

morny
02-10-2010, 09:52 PM
If you pass on your information to support@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread so we know what its in relation to ill look into it, if that causing a problem it would obviously be a bug worth chasing down

Mordan
02-11-2010, 12:31 AM
I am having the same issues as the OP on the same site.

morny
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Can you export a couple of these tourneys and the corresponding hand histories that are not updating and zip them up and send them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and well look into it

Mordan
02-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Morny, can you PM the details of how to do what you are asking, I played tournaments once again this last sunday and it is not gathering the results for me. I play cash on pokerstars daily and have had no problems, but this is not working at all and I don't know how to do what you are asking!

I am not the smartest when it comes to PC's :)

morny
02-22-2010, 04:48 PM
How to export hands
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands#export) dates

If your doing a clean reinstall or moving HM to a new computer you should consider the following.

Export any tourney summaries by selecting the tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg

then email them to support@holdemmanager.net