PDA

View Full Version : Holdemmanager not working on Ladbrokes

LennartW
02-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi,

I was about to play again on Ladbrokes again after a half year. But it looks like holdemmanager don't register the hands. I think ladbrokes still uses the same import-folder.

And when I download the collected HandHistories as a TXT document after playing I have the same problem. Holdemmanager don't register the HH.

morny
02-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

peteyy
02-19-2010, 05:50 AM
Hi,

I was about to play again on Ladbrokes again after a half year. But it looks like holdemmanager don't register the hands. I think ladbrokes still uses the same import-folder.

And when I download the collected HandHistories as a TXT document after playing I have the same problem. Holdemmanager don't register the HH.

Im having the same problem. Omaha Manager doesnt import hands from ladbrokesMPP-folder.
I have tried to autodetect the folder... same thing... i have tried to import GameHistory.dat file and no luck. Also i have imported my Ladbrokes hand from Ladbrokes client to a TXT file, where all my played hands are in one TXT file. And its still not importing anything.

Any idea whats going on?

morny
02-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going and also the gamehistory.dat file in the LadbrokesMPP folder and email them to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Things you can try:
Make sure your using an english installation of ladbrokes poker
Try backing up and deleting the gamehistory.dat folder and restarting ladbrokes
Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is