PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars: Hud doesn't work on Observed Tables

lomix
02-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Hello everyone,
Hud works only with tables where I play only.
ver 1.10.02 (last) win 7.
1. Auto-import folder for pre-fetch one is added FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt & Poker Stars Prefetch Walkthrough (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+)
2. "Disable HUD stats when there is no Hero" is unticked!

Table Manager can't even determine the right count of players and in the "Hands" field there is always "0" for observed tables.

netsrak
02-10-2010, 10:20 AM
I don't see the folder c:\"Holdemmanager installation Path"\importing\hem data in your auto-import configuration?
This is explained in the FAQ you linked.

lomix
02-10-2010, 12:52 PM
I have tried this folder also, the same effect. Now it's like in the link. No HUD.

fozzy71
02-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Go to HUD Options > Site Options > Poker Stars

Is the folder for pre-fetched hands set to: C:\HandHistory\pre-fetched ?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" and "\hem data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

lomix
02-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Is the folder for pre-fetched hands set to: C:\HandHistory\pre-fetched ?

"C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data"
I ve made some screens of options in HM also.

"folder.HH.nickname.JPG" There is one history file of the table i played. Not which was observed.

lomix
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
One more screen

lomix
02-10-2010, 07:24 PM
I noticed that there is no any data, when only observed tables are open (in HEM\HUD data folders)

morny
02-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Please email me to arrange a teamviewer session at support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread