PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to program custom stats for me ($ inside)

PlusEV
07-03-2012, 09:21 PM
hi,

im looking for someone who could help me to create a few custom stats i thought of (but which i cant create myself as im very unexperienced with that kind of stuff). im not looking (at least at this point) for super advanced reports, just for a few stats i have thought of.

of course, i would pay for that

however, i would prefer to give more details via skype and not here in this thread

if anyone is interested, please answer in this thread and add me on skype (robson_theone)

TheZepper
07-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Hi PlusEV - I think I might be able to help .... Interested to hear what you're looking for. I'll add you on Skype (but it might be easier to send me a PM).

PlusEV
07-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi PlusEV - I think I might be able to help .... Interested to hear what you're looking for. I'll add you on Skype (but it might be easier to send me a PM).

hey, got u in skype. so far u were not online (at least not when i was), would really like to talk with you about that :)

PlusEV
09-18-2012, 07:39 PM
zepper did some good work but it seems that he wont be able to finish the work / he is not available at all anymore.

i really need some stats pretty urgent and obv i would pay well for it, so please contact me

email: Hfnh0b7RxeBURSUXUO6cSE9Wk@googlemail.com

in any case, please let me know via this thread first

Patvs
09-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Woud you like advanced report stats or HUD stats (or both)?

You can't create the HUD stats with NoteCaddy in HM2?

PlusEV
09-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Woud you like advanced report stats or HUD stats (or both)?

You can't create the HUD stats with NoteCaddy in HM2?

hey,

advanced report stat, no hud stats

im still using hm instead of hm2, as i have a lot of customized stuff for it

can you maybe help me out with this?

Patvs
09-19-2012, 11:20 PM
I can't write report stats.

TheZepper can,... alternatively I would suggest to post your question of custom stats you'd like on 2+2.
It's likely someone has already created them and can share them, or someone on 2+2 can create them.

PlusEV
09-19-2012, 11:26 PM
I can't write report stats.

TheZepper can,... alternatively I would suggest to post your question of custom stats you'd like on 2+2.
It's likely someone has already created them and can share them, or someone on 2+2 can create them.

i was very happy with the work of thezepper, but as being said: he doesnt react to my messages anymore at all. actually kinda worried what happened with him or hopefully his internet

any idea where on 2p2 to ask?

Patvs
09-19-2012, 11:48 PM
In the software (or commercial software) subforum.

TheZepper
09-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Sorry Guys - Been away for awhile and been having some bizarre internet problems. I thought I got the internet and e-mail problems straightened out this last week, but evidently not ..... I'll contact PlusEV right now and get this situation taken care of.

Unbelievable - my e-mail is already down again. I'll keep trying and I'll see if I can get on Skype.