PDA

View Full Version : HEM1 ipoker speed support

wyvo
07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi,

is this being worked on?

for me i get 1 table show my hud delayed though and if i have a 2nd table it imports but doesnt bring a hud or show a 2nd table in the table manager

thanks

Patvs
07-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Ipoker's Speed Poker.... and
Fast Poker

and currently not supported.
We're not working on this issue. It's currently not possible to 'hook' into the ipoker client to retrieve the list of players.

wyvo
07-04-2012, 03:23 AM
thanks for the reply

so its not possible for anyone to have a HUD in these games for either HEM1/2 or PT4?

Thanks

netsrak
07-04-2012, 06:25 AM
We can't speak for PT but in HM you have no Hud at speed tables (or to be more exact: in HM you have a partial hud with data for wrong players).

wyvo
07-04-2012, 08:38 AM
right ok so the 1 hud that i get on 1 table is completely wrong etc and to take no notice of it right?

Patvs
07-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes, ignore the HUD on Ipoker's Speed Poker.... and
Fast Poker tables.

Alobar
07-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Not all the hands are being imported playing speed poker. Im trying to find a pattern for which ones HEM seems to miss but so far I cant. It seems to happen most often when I flop a set and lose tho, but its happened in other situations as well. Ive only noticed it missing a handful every thousand hands or so, but it could easily be more as its only the ones were I want to check to see what my opponent folded at showdown or that I want to mark for review after the session.

I would send the specific hands, but I obviously dont have them. I emailed support asking for my last several thousand so I could go through and find them, but I dunno if they will send them

when I went to manually import what I assume are some HH files in the betfred directory from my last session to see if it maybe would get the ones it missed that way, it imported a bunch but they were all duplicates, but it also said there were 4 import errors, but I have no idea how to view those errors.

morny
07-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Ok those import errors might account for it, next time you have the issue Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the hands and email them to me at support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and i will investigate, it could be a bug on our end or it could be a bug in the hh, sometimes for example you might lose connection for a few secs, the server wont write the information into the hh because it cant connect, once a piece of info is missing it would result in an import error because we have no way of knowing what happened

Alobar
07-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Ok those import errors might account for it, next time you have the issue Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the hands and email them to me at support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and i will investigate, it could be a bug on our end or it could be a bug in the hh, sometimes for example you might lose connection for a few secs, the server wont write the information into the hh because it cant connect, once a piece of info is missing it would result in an import error because we have no way of knowing what happened

just so im clear and dont email you a bunch of useless files, you just want me to zip the .xml files from the betfred folder where its importing the hands from?

or the actual hands that were errored? If thats the case, Im a retard and have no idea how to get those import error hands

Patvs
07-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Go to C:/Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/Logs folder

Check if you have a hand that contains all the import errors. If you do sent us that file.
Otherwise sent us the zipped .xml files from the Betfred handhistory folder.

davdas
10-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Ipoker's Speed Poker.... and
Fast Poker

and currently not supported.
We're not working on this issue. It's currently not possible to 'hook' into the ipoker client to retrieve the list of players.

Hi is this ever going to be implemented into hem1?

Sarek
10-15-2012, 02:52 PM
HUD in these new games will NOT be implemented in HM1.
Parsing (i.e. import) - yes, but no ETA for this