PDA

View Full Version : Exported all my hands, reimported, all tourney info lost

Carni
02-10-2010, 05:08 AM
Hi,

I was switching computers, so I exported all my hands, and reimported them all to my new HEM on my new computer.

They all imported fine, but heaps of my tourney results (1500 tourneys) are lost!

It's showing 519 (of 1481 as complete), 962 as unfinished, and 1300 as unknown buyin. They are all 6max stt sngs on absolute, but only 50 are showing up when I filter for 6max tourneys. Is there any way I can get it to read the tourney buyin/my results, and my finish position from the HH?

Note I never had this problem importing from autoimport as the tourneys were playing (well, maybe every 200th tourney I would have to edit it to show it was finished).

Any ideas?

I'm running the latest version on windows 7 (having HUD issues, but I can sort those out later).

netsrak
02-10-2010, 05:45 AM
The tourney results are an additional export/import because they are not included in the handhistories:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Data View (Tourney Results Sub-Tab) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/181/Data+View+(Tourney+Results+Sub-Tab))

Carni
02-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Ok, so if I go to my old computer to get the tourney summaries and find that the power supply is now broken (the reason I got a new comp) is there anything I can do? (Short of taking the HD out and trying it on another comp)?

Basically, there's no way of getting the info from hand histories etc... I need that exported tourney summary?

morny
02-10-2010, 03:49 PM
AP have introduced a feature where you can request hand histories, HM doesn't support these yet but its on the to do list, when it is supported youll be able to import them then.

Even if you did get access to the other HD its very problematic trying to get it reconnected due to permission issues when using a hard drive from another PC and generally its a complicated process so waiting for the summaries to be supported seems the better option

Carni
02-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Ok. I'll request the HH and hold tight for the beta that introduces reading of requted HH. Thanks.