PDA

View Full Version : Active session tab does not open?

bblind
07-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Hi,

I've had this problem week or two now. I reinstalled full install and tried to update my HM2 to .7053 build but with no effect.

When I click the Active session tab upper toolbar changes to active session toolbar, but the main window stays whatever it was before I clicked the Active Session. Then when I try to click another tabs HM2 sometimes crashes and asks me to send error report.
Everything else seems to be working fine. Reports tabs Session reporting works also.

Unfortunately I can't tell if there were any Windows updates or something like that when this first came up.

Thanks.

Patvs
07-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

--

When there is a crash, please sent your full log.txt file, located in the following folder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\appdata\HoldemManager

Patvs
07-03-2012, 07:40 PM
You can also try the following:

- Close HM2
- Please delete the following files:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ho ldemmanager.config and holdemmanager.config.bak
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports folder
- Start HM2 again

bblind
07-04-2012, 11:55 AM
You can also try the following:

- Close HM2
- Please delete the following files:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ho ldemmanager.config and holdemmanager.config.bak
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports folder
- Start HM2 again

This one did the job! Thank you Patvs! :)