PDA

View Full Version : full tilt auto import

ohmesohrny
02-10-2010, 12:07 AM
I cant get full titl to import. the table manager shows up and will show the tables im playing but will not import hands and the hud will not show up

started sonce i updated to the new version. all folders all the same and its only full tilt that i have issues with. also it takes a while for it to even attempt to import

netsrak
02-10-2010, 04:57 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

BlackSaphire
02-10-2010, 05:37 AM
On FT for SnG e MTT make sure your Lobby is in English... HH in english are necessary, but not enough.

leoslayer
02-10-2010, 09:40 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

i do not understand. is it start/ then go to my comp/ then go program files/ then holdem man/ then right click these areas cause mine all say run as admin with a little shield next to them.

netsrak
02-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Sounds like that is ok. Please check the FAQ Link and post the answers.

leoslayer
02-10-2010, 09:53 AM
i tried table manager sees the tables i can manual import the hands after i am done but hud dose not work. the only prob i can fig is that the hh do not go to prgm file ful tilt hh they go to a dif folder but i told hem where this folder is.

when i orig tried to auto detect nothing hapend so i put them in a diff folder and told them where it was

leoslayer
02-10-2010, 10:24 AM
working now dont know what i did.