PDA

View Full Version : How to hide opponents cards

Spec
02-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi, when I tick in Shown known cards I can see both my cards and opponents'

When I untick I can't see any of them.

It would be useful to analyse hands only knowing our cards (like if we were playing) and hiding opponent cards. Any way of doing this ?

Thanks
Spec

morny
02-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Please install the latest version (1.10.02): http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

ive tried on this version and when you untick show known cards it only shows our cards not the villains

Spec
02-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks morny. It works but unfortunately doesn't do what I wanted. It works for my hands but doesn't work when I select another player.

I would like to chose a player (for example a winning one), select his hands and look at the hand like If I was him, knowing his hand but not knowing opponents ones (in order I can think like if I was in that position),

I thought that when we selected a player HM woudl asume we are that player and would show us 'our' cards but not the opponents ones.

Is this because it's datamining hands ?

How does HM knows that I'm a specific player (and works properly only showing my hand) or when I'm selecting another player (either showing all hands or none) ?

Thanks
Spec

netsrak
02-10-2010, 06:04 AM
Should be
Hud options->setup hero names

Spec
02-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Doesn't work. Let me explain again.

I have a lot of datamined hands that where I have not participated.

I want to select a player (not me) and replay his hands, knowing his hand but not knowing opponents hand.

What I did was:

1. Select a player in the Change drop box
2. Go to hands
3. Select several hands
4. Right click and Replay selected hands

In the replayer what happend is:
a) If I have the tick in "Show known cards" I see the cards of everybody in the table
b) If I don't have the tick I don't see any cards

How do I do to be able to see only the cards of the selected player ?

Thanks
Spec

morny
02-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah currently it checks the HH for

dealt to xxx 2h 7d and it presumes this is the hero regardless of who you select so im afraid its currently not possible but i can see it would be useful so Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)

Alexdb
02-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Just a +1 for this, I was about to post the same question.