PDA

View Full Version : NSIS ERROR - install integrity check has failed. ...

Antioxy
02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
...common cause include incomplete download and demaged media......

Thats what i get trying to install 1.10.02 full install

---------maybe its enough if someone posts a link to an older installer?-------

on my brand new system with windows 7 64bit.

did all the following:
1. Clear your browser's cache.
2. Disable any download accelerators or managers and download the installer again.
3. Rename the installer so it is a simple one-word name with no special characters (without removing the .exe suffix)
* Example: install.exe
4. OBV NOT POSSIBLE: Download the installer from another source approved by the software developer or publisher.
5. HAVE NON - Update your anti-virus software (if installed) and download the installer again.
6. SAME HERE - Disable your anti-virus software and download the installer again.
7. DID NOT DO THAT - Download the installer using another computer and copy it to the original computer.
8. HAVE NON: If you have the nVidia firewall installed, uninstall the program and download the installer again.
9. HAVE NON:Scan for, and remove malware and viruses on your system.
10. HAVE SSD: Scan the hard drive using scandisk, chkdsk, or any other hard drive repair tool.

morny
02-09-2010, 11:28 PM
From my experience this is something that seems to happen only since Vista, you'll find if you look at the versions your downloading its smaller than the actual file however it seems to to finish the download as if it was 100% complete when in fact it wasn't. The actual size of of the download is 17.2mb and i think youll find that yours is small as this error basically means the original file was comprimised/changed i.e didnt download fully.

Ive seen this with lots of downloads since vista came out so im pretty sure its an OS/browser specific error. Try using either some sort of a download manager or another browser to download it.

Antioxy
02-10-2010, 12:51 AM
tried downloading it with 3 different browsers already

edit: downloaded it on my laptop installer WORKS, than i uploaded it to rapidshare and on my desktop it does not work how is that possible?

Antioxy
02-10-2010, 03:26 AM
works now just clocked the installer about 45 times like a monkey, cant stand the brag though

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8851/bragn.jpg (http://img705.imageshack.us/i/bragn.jpg/)