PDA

View Full Version : Average table stats: How are they calculated exactly?

Ulaju
02-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi

Im very interested in average table stats for looking a good table selection.

I usually notice that Holdem Manager average table stats are not equal than the site poker average table stats (the site poker that contains the table shows his own average table stats).
I just would like to know how HM calculates, exactly, the numbers of average table VPIP and pot.

Thanks.
Ulaju

morny
02-09-2010, 11:03 PM
I assume its just vpip / no of players, the reason there would be a difference is the poker site would go by session since the table opened or something like that and HM would go by the session since YOU sat down?

Ulaju
02-10-2010, 12:34 AM
If I spend six hours playing in a table, the average VPIP is the average of all rounds of the six hours?? I thought that it would take a number of last rounds... maybe 10 or 20. I would like to know that number (if I´m right).

Ulaju
02-23-2010, 01:36 PM
no developer can answer this question about how many rounds are counted in average table stats calculations??

morny
02-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Its based on your session at that table, not the last x hands, its not really a table selection tool it just gives you an idea if the table is playing loose or tight but its over the whole session while your at the table

Its also the same for your stats, if you double click your stats it will show you just your stats for that session at the table

If your looking for a table selection tool we have a Table Scanner that scans all the tables and displays the VPIP/PFR etc for all the players so you can instantly check out where the loose or tight players are