PDA

View Full Version : ¿How can i see in HUD "total stats" and not session stats ? Pleace help me

luckb0x
02-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Hi, i downloaded the trial version yesterday for try and next buy it, the software is very good, but i have a serious problems with the HUD stats that i dont understand...

Every time i start a new table all stats reset ( mine too)... I only play MTT and sit & go and that is nothing good for me..
But... Why do i need a tracker if it only track session stats and not total stats...

Every time i change table in a MTT or Sit&go .. all my stats disappear this is a VERY BIG PROBLEM BECAUSE:

1-I dont know how the players are seeing me.

2-I lost "my stats" of tracked hands at the moment

2-Other softwares can show on hud total stats, then the rival can know how i play but i dont know how they play ....

Pleace, help me, ¿How can i show in the hud "total stats" and not the session stats.

I wait your answer, thanks.

luckb0x
02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Someone can help me pleace?

If total stats on hud dont run in this software, pleace say it me, if i cant see total stats on hud, i am not interested in the software and i wont buy it..

Waiting your answer.. Thnks

luckb0x
02-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Someone of support CAN HELP PLEACE ????

The Minder
02-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Someone from HM is going to tell you that HM is designed to reset your stats whenever you move table. They will give you 4 very good reasons why this is so.

I happen to think that these reasons are incorrect and only apply to ring games. Feel free to join us tourney players trying to get improved tourney support from HM.

luckb0x
02-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Someone from HM is going to tell you that HM is designed to reset your stats whenever you move table. They will give you 4 very good reasons why this is so.

I happen to think that these reasons are incorrect and only apply to ring games. Feel free to join us tourney players trying to get improved tourney support from HM.

Yes man, MINE YES, but no reset the rival players stats, if not what type of tracker is this, if it reset all the time the rival stats ...?

Do u understand me ?

The Minder
02-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Yes man, MINE YES, but no reset the rival players stats, if not what type of tracker is this, if it reset all the time the rival stats ...?

Do u understand me ?

yes... so I will let HM support sort it out for you.

morny
02-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Yes and here are the four reasons::D

HM only displays current stats for a few reasons
1) Not the main reason but most people will have a large amount of hands on themselves and so it could cause performance issues when querying the database
2) Our full stats are available via the replayer or HM if we want to refresh our memory
3) Our stats will rarely change much and so we will usually be very aware of what our stats are
4) Session stats are much more important as they give us an idea of what most non regs will think of us and well know our own stats so well have a good idea what regs will think of us anyway

Most of those reasons IMO would apply to tournaments as well but i can see your point so if you think it would be useful feel free to suggest it via this site
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)

luckb0x
02-09-2010, 09:36 PM

1) Not the main reason but most people will have a large amount of hands on themselves and so it could cause performance issues when querying the database
2) Our full stats are available via the replayer or HM if we want to refresh our memory
3) Our stats will rarely change much and so we will usually be very aware of what our stats are
4) Session stats are much more important as they give us an idea of what most non regs will think of us and well know our own stats so well have a good idea what regs will think of us anyway

Most of those reasons IMO would apply to tournaments as well but i can see your point so if you think it would be useful feel free to suggest it via this site
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)

Thanks for answer morny, but i dont understand a thing....

I meet people who can see total stats of their rivals in the HUD, why can i not do it ? I am talking about my RIVAL STATS not my own stats, its not normal when i am tracking a player in a sit&go, i change table and see him other time, but now i dont continue having the old stats of this player... why not? and why other players can do it..?

Wait your answer morny

The Minder
02-09-2010, 09:36 PM

I have suggested it at uservoice. Unfortunately there are insufficient people at RVG who play tournies regularly enough to understand the fallacy behind the logic you propose. I believe we are supposed to be getting a 'tourney voice' system soon (not holding breath) where I will provide a full explanation of why the above 4 reasons are not applicable to tournies.

However, I don't think that is OP's prob.

buginside
02-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks for answer morny, but i dont understand a thing....

I meet people who can see total stats of their rivals in the HUD, why can i not do it ? I am talking about my RIVAL STATS not my own stats, its not normal when i am tracking a player in a sit&go, i change table and see him other time, but now i dont continue having the old stats of this player... why not? and why other players can do it..?

Wait your answer morny

Luckbox check you hud preferences. HE manager obiuvsly can show your rival's total stats in every table you play.
Check the hud configuration guide for the site where you play.
Probably you need only to double click in the opponent's stats on hud to switch from session to total.