PDA

View Full Version : ipoker datamining?

Monty
09-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi,

Can you datamine from ipoker without having to sit down and play yourself?

fabio
09-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Not with Holdem Manager

stormcrow55
09-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi,

Can you datamine from ipoker without having to sit down and play yourself?

Yes there is software available that will mine iPoker and provide HH's that will go into Holdem Manager. Pretty easy to find on google.

Shloogy
09-27-2008, 03:00 PM
is thus software open and close tables based on limits etc?
can u provide the name please?

stormcrow55
09-27-2008, 03:32 PM
is thus software open and close tables based on limits etc?
can u provide the name please?

I'm not posting a link to poker software on somebody else's poker software site. Seems a bit rude to me. As I said google is your best friend.

morny
09-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Theres not a problem mentioning other software in response to someone elses question as long as your not spamming and creating a post to get exposure. We do in fact have a 3rd Party Software forum for that now for products that are compatible with HM. Anyway Eyepoker is the one i use and i find its worth the money but google if you want to find an alternative.

stormcrow55
09-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Theres not a problem mentioning other software in response to someone elses question as long as your not spamming and creating a post to get exposure. We do in fact have a 3rd Party Software forum for that now for products that are compatible with HM. Anyway Eyepoker is the one i use and i find its worth the money but google if you want to find an alternative.

Thanks for that. I'm a new boy here but not new to forums (in fact I used to be a mod on a poker forum) and I don't want to insult the site owners by using links they may not approve of. Eye Poker is what I use as well.