PDA

View Full Version : Modules don't work

sashasharpley
02-09-2010, 10:27 AM
None of the modules work for me - when I click on any of them all I get is a blank white screen - please advise.

Also when I click on the movie icon - nothing happens - all I get is a tool tip saying Toggle all training on/off

Also when I click on Leak Buster forums from within the program I also get a white blank screen.

Please advise.

PS I have PDF and Flash installed (in IE and Firefox - the latter being my default browser)

Leak Buster Support
02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I would re-install adobe pdf. All Leak Buster is doing is launching a pdf file.
Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions (http://get.adobe.com/reader/)

The toggle button just allows for all advice to be shown when you click on a stat range.

Make sure you have the latest version of HM as well.

sashasharpley
02-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Reinstalled PDF - still no difference. All my own pdf documents worked fine before and after reinstall.

Leak buster manual link to pdf doc works fine (it did so before too) but links such as starting hand chart and module on playing OOP etc simply open up a blank white doc and this also includes the link to the Leak Buster Forums.

Also, where can I find the complete video library?

Also, the HUD section does not have the Read HUD module button

I await your reply.

Thank you.

PS I am using latest version of HEM.

Leak Buster Support
02-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Send me a PM with your e-mail, and I can have advanced support synch up with you to check your settings. Pretty sure it's something with adobe, as like I said, Leak Buster is just launching the file.

The HUD module there was an error in the last build that the developer re-sized the button, so it will be fixed in the latest build (which I believe is released today).