PDA

View Full Version : sit out nxt BB fail since todays update

riksanchez
02-08-2010, 06:09 PM
my sit out next BB on all tables hotkey has stopped working since todays stars update.
it was fine yesterday and i havent changed any settings in TN or stars. any suggestions?

Fool
02-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Unfortunately the recent Stars update has made some subtle changes in the interface which is causing problems for a few of the programs features. We are aware of the problem and a live version of the fix will be available shortly.

As a temporary solution while you're waiting for the update you can revert Stars to the previous version.

To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to TableNinja. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.

riksanchez
02-09-2010, 11:18 AM
nice one, thx

Kerith
02-16-2010, 05:43 PM
Has there been an update that fixes this? I am testing TN right now and the Sit out next BB on all tables hotkey currently checks Sit out next hand for me. This might be why and if it is, when will the update be released?

Fool
02-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Yes we have released an update that fixes this. It's been out for a while now and as Ninja automatically updates my guess is you don't allow Stars to automatically update. Old Stars + new Ninja creates the same problem as before the update.

Go to the main folder where you installed Stars and look for a shortcut called "PokerStarsUpdate" and run it. This should take care of you but if not let me know.

Kerith
02-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Updated Stars and it seems to work now. Thank you.