PDA

View Full Version : How to unregister the license code from Holdem Manager?

rktnan
02-08-2010, 03:55 PM
I want to unregister the license code from my old notebook, so my brother can register use his license on that computer. How could I do this?

Thx

RKB
02-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration/)

Once your registered and you typed in a valid license you'll be able to see that serial (license) with the option to reset it on either CPU #1 or #2. Reset whichever CPU is no longer in use and then apply the serial and cpu # to HEM on the new CPU.

rktnan
02-08-2010, 10:43 PM
This is what I want: put a new serial code, in a computer that has already been used with a Holdem Manager license(I have already tried to reinstall Holdem Manager)

The problem is on the Holdem Manager that I have already used with my serial number. I have already follow the instruction when you click on clear license, in order to use a new one, deleted the hiden file, etc. When I relaunch Holdem Manager after doing this, it appears the option to reactivate my serial number; but at no point it gives me the oportunity to introduce the new one

netsrak
02-09-2010, 05:31 AM
Please check this:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/20612-registration-problems-find-solution-here.html

vlsup
02-09-2010, 07:14 AM
but if user has been signed in at your registration page - and later forgots password and\or lost control of this email box?
The only thing he had is valid HEM key allready used on 2 PCs - and he wants to reinstall Windows

morny
02-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Not sure exactly what you mean, do you mean if he lost hes password and also lost access to hes email, in that very case we could reset it for you, the online form just makes it easier so you dont have to wait for us to respond and you can do it immediately

vlsup
02-09-2010, 01:18 PM
explain situation (users in my forum have this more times):
- User purchase HEM
- sign in at registration page (login, email, pw), enter his code there
- make one or two HEM valid installations
- after that he loses access to that email
- and\or forgots password to your site
- so he can't enter his registration page to reset installation(s)
- one day he needs to kill Windows and full reinstall it
Should he write email to support (to reset codes) - or he can sign in there for a second time (with other login/email) and enter HEM code again?
Will HEM keys be recognized as his own in that case?

morny
02-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Yeah i just checked and you can create a new account and add the serial again, so even if you do lose access to your account you can just create another one. Obviously if you deactivate your serial on the new account it will be also deactivated on the old one aswell but that wont really effect anything

rktnan
02-16-2010, 03:09 AM
Thx for your answers, problem solved, followed the instructions here
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/20612-registration-problems-find-solution-here.html