PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Ladbrokes

spage
02-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Hey,
I just started playing on Ladbrokes(microgaming), but HEM doesnīt correctly recognize the position of players on tables. So my stats are usually next to the wrong villain. How to fix this?
Thanks in forward, Simon

Patvs
02-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Just rightclick drag them to the right position on 1 table.
And click file-> save positions in TABLE MANAGER (the window that pops open when you start the auto import)

spage
02-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah, but when I change it on one table, it also changes on another tables.
So when I get it right on the first table, it is a mess on the second table and when I fix it on the second table, it is a mess on the first table.

Patvs
02-08-2010, 07:51 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

spage
02-08-2010, 07:56 PM
What exactly do I need to do to do the step two?
And how can I enable main panel? I have disabled it while ago and donīt know how to enable it.
Thanks

netsrak
02-09-2010, 06:40 AM
step 2 and 3 are nearly the same, delete all files *pref*.txt and *pref*.xml in the config subfolder, then restart HM.
A panel is a element in the configuration of a Hud. You can remove the new lines and try it.

spage
02-09-2010, 08:30 AM
And is there a way to make my hud look like as it used to without reconfiguring it?
Itīs all ugly now. Btw I have backed up the files you told me to delete.

morny
02-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Deleting posprefs and pospref2 only effects your position of the hud stats and not the layout, fonts type, font size, stats selected etc so doing what netsrak said wouldnt have caused that.

Did you delete holdemmanager.config by mistake or did you choose a different layout from what you normally use, if you go to Hud Options > player preferences and look for the choose configuration dropdown menu do you see more than 1 in the list. If so try which ever ones are there and see if your old settings return.

spage
02-09-2010, 09:25 AM
I have to delete prefs.xml to have the stats on correct positions. But when I delete it, HUD is in the default way and I donīt want that.
Thanks in forward, Simon K.

morny
02-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Ah there was a misprint, if you look at Patvs 1st post he refers to pospref.txt and pospref2.txt and not pospref.xml, the xml files has a lot of your settings but the other 2 are just the position the stats were at on the table, if you backed up pospref.xml you can overwrite it in the folder and your settings will return. What were trying to achieve is to reset your positions in case the pospref.txt and pospref2.txt were corrupt causing the original issue but pospref.xml didnt need to be deleted.

If you restore it and the problem returns then it may be a corrupt pospref.xml file in which case youve no choice but to reconfigure your hud again im afraid.

spage
02-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Removing pospref.txt and pospref2.txt doesnīt have any effect and I donīt have pospref.xml in config folder.
-
Btw next problem appeared. I donīt see hands imported from Ladbrokes anywhere in HEM. Filters are off. But it shows that they are being imported correctly and HUD also "works"

morny
02-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Can you contact support@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread so we can arrange a teamviewer session

spage
02-10-2010, 06:12 AM
I rebuilt my HUD and solved the second problem by setting up the hero name for the second time, given I use same screenname for more sites, I thought that it is done automatically.
Thanks