PDA

View Full Version : Hand importing but not displaying on the reports BOSS network

Jaydee83
02-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi,

I have the latest HEM version and the few hands I played on boss network seems to have been imported but I cant find them on the report and cant find my BOSS sn on the player list.
I use windows xp and have followed the tutorial for BOSS hands import.

Patvs
02-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

In the import tab... it shows "xx hands import" with no import errors?
Can you import the hands into a new database.
If you DO get import errors, can you email us some of the hands.

Jaydee83
02-09-2010, 11:12 AM
I tried on a new database and used "import from folder" and it s still not working.

In the import tab it shows "importing..." but it s never ending. So actually hands aren t even importing.

Patvs
02-09-2010, 11:53 AM
If you're importing thousands of files, it could take some time before the actual import starts..

Can you MOVE the handhistories to a different folder.
-Test import from FILE first (only 1 file)--> it that works--->
-Try to import from folder next (whole folder)
-If none work, email us one of the files/handhistories.

Jaydee83
02-09-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm importing only few hands.

When I'm importing from files it says "1 file processed" but not any BOSS hands are showing in the report.

When I'm importing from folder it s stuck on "importing..."

morny
02-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Can you zip up some of those hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

ParadokS
02-16-2010, 05:30 PM
I also have this particiular problem. I can't see the imported hands from BOSSMEDIA after the new updated HEM came out.

The hands are archived in C:\HMArchive\2010\02\16 and the hands are all there. If I try to manually import the files they are all imported with success but says they are all duplicates. Hence the hands must be in my database already.

But I can't see them anywhere in reports.

I run Win7 x64 and all exe files are run with administrator rights by default.

I could note that before your latest software update, I have bought new computer and migrated from XP 32bit to WIN7 64bit. I backed up the hands in HEM and re-imported them after installing HEM on my new PC. They all seem to have been imported with no errors.

UPDATE:
After installing the latest beta, as per your request earlier in this thread, now it won't import the hands from feb. 16th. at all. "import 0 files", eventhou the files are still present in windows. Same path as before.

morny
02-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi,

can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and the still wont import please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

ParadokS
02-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Retrieved following error from eventwvr

Not exactly sure when it came, but I assume it was after I updated to the beta version and tried to manually import those HH again, where it said "0 hands imported"

Error: PostgreSQL

2010-02-16 22:37:47 CETERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "uniqueserial"
2010-02-16 22:37:47 CETSTATEMENT: EXECUTE PKHEXECUTE(2026037674,18,to_timestamp('02/12/2010 01:59:54','MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI:SS'),1244,3,5,2,2,0,0,5,33,4,1,50,0,580,20 ,400,400,0,0,0,0,-1,2,2,False,-1,0,0,0,14,14,-1,0,-1,-1,0); select currval('pokerhands_pokerhand_id_seq')

ParadokS
02-17-2010, 01:59 AM
If i make a new database, the hands import correctly.
But why can't I see them in my old database then? :(

ParadokS
02-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Also found another bug/error/problem. There is a new "sit where you want" feature on bossmedia, so you can position yourself where you want - similar to fulltiltpoker.

Problem is that the HUD don't follow, rendering this feature utter useless. Also whenever I play at a new table 5/6 times the HUD isn't placed correctly and I have to 'switch seats'.

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:47 AM
You can try a reindex of your old database via pgadminIII->maintenance to try to repair it.

The Boss "Sit here" function is not supported yet.

ParadokS
02-17-2010, 02:02 PM
I tried the reindex and it didn't help.
I tried re-importing the hands again and it works but says 100% duplicates.. hands are still not show in reports.

They work in the new database i build thou, but not possible to add new hands to old database.

morny
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah youll need to use the new database and import all your old hands into that as the old one is corrupt.

You should consider the following.

Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback - Options > Rakeback & Bonuses http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/rakeback-bonuses-01.jpg

Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg

ParadokS
02-18-2010, 02:15 AM
Actually I think this is a different problem alltogether. Just noticed that all hands are infact imported correctly, but the old hands are imported as partypoker hands and the new ones as boss media hands.

In pokertracker its super easy to "merge" hands from different sites to 1 player stats. Seems not to be in HEM, following this thread at least: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23781-merge-support-moving-party-hands-merge.html

Can that really be true? that you can't just say "merge this and this players stats into 1"? At least I can't find that option anywhere :(

netsrak
02-18-2010, 09:29 AM
You can create a alias containing your name for both sites:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Player Name & Alias (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+)

duemme
02-27-2010, 10:42 PM
when I import HH from boss media I can't get the winnings.
Do you know how can fix it?

Seams like I lose every game

netsrak
02-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Which type of game?
Which HM version?

duemme
02-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Game: SnG
Version: 1.10.03b
Site: pokerclub by lottomatica.it

Maybe the problem is in the HH that doesn't report the winnings

I will post an HH sample in order to understand why.

duemme
02-28-2010, 12:20 PM
here you can take a look to an HH where I was ITM.

netsrak
03-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Please mail it with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net