PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Seating iPoker

PantsOff
02-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Hi,

As preferred seating is available for iPoker, I am wondering if its possible to set preferred seating for iPoker under the seating preferences tab.

Thanks.

netsrak
02-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Thats not supported yet

Aioras
02-08-2010, 12:58 PM
I agree with PantsOff, with the new ipoker software i think it is a mandatory update.

johnny1
02-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Does it work with HEM now when ipokar has been updated? Nothing happens when I start my HEM. Any thread about this?
Tnx

Aioras
02-08-2010, 11:01 PM
It is really a mess to use the hud at ipoker with the new software. The stats appear aleatory and you have to order it sitting where ur stats are (and so be sitted at different places every table) wich is very akward for multitabling.

Any intention for future updates to solve this? Thanks

netsrak
02-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Of course we will fix this in the next releases

johnny1
02-09-2010, 06:18 AM
When is the next relese?
Kind regards,
J

PantsOff
02-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Thanks, was just making sure that I wasn't being a retard and not knowing how to use HEM.

Look forward to the update

Cadmium
02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi
I am not sure if i understand correctly the 6max/full table settings. After the latest update I set the mucked cards and all stats to appear correctly for the full table but its all wrong when i switch to 6-max. It seems that say seat no. 3 is different in 6-max than full table.

Theres no way to go around this by creating different huds for each (6,full, ..), the mucked cards and stats positions are common for all, right?

morny
02-11-2010, 08:14 PM
In Hud Options > Player Preferences

Have you more than 1 option in the "choose configuration" dropdown box in the top left corner?

If so go to the use for TAB on the hud you want to use and make sure 6max and FR as ticked, then go to any other hud configs you have and untick 6max and FR as it should only be ticked on 1 config.

If your using preferred seating then thats a different issue that will be fixed in a new build.

Cadmium
02-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Thx for reply
I guess I didnt make it very clear what i have in mind. I know all of that you wrote.

I have 1 HUD set for for ipoker tournaments - 6 max and full table. I set everything right on the full table, all mucked cards are where tehy should be, all stats the place I want them. I dont change seat. Then I open 6 max table, so only some of the seats are taken, i still dont change anything about my seating, but the stats and cards are off for some seats.

My question was that if I were to create two huds, one for 6max and one for full table - will that affect in any way the position of mucked cards or stats? If I decide to drag the last game board cards just randomly to the corner of the screen, they will always be there regardless of what kind of a HUD I have on right now, right?

Thanks for replies

netsrak
02-12-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm not 100% sure but i think the positions for 6-max Hud and FR Hud (different Huds) are saved separately.

Cadmium
02-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Thx for replies guys.
I am pretty sure it doesn't work for me - positions are same even for different HUDs - if I move a panel in 6-max exclusive HUD it moves the same seat panel in FR exclusive HUD accordingly.

But my skin mysteriously returned the old graphical layout today so all works fine again.
Lets wait for further development i guess.