PDA

View Full Version : Future of TableNinjaFT?

spark929
02-08-2010, 10:02 AM
I play on both Stars and FTP and use TableNinja on both. While I paid ~$60 (can't remember) for TableNinja on PS, I didn't pay anything for the Beta version on TableNinjaFT. I guess you get what you pay for. I've been more than happy with my purchase of TableNinja for PS. After using it for a few months, I couldn't play on Stars without it.

My question is, does TableNinjaFT plan on eventually coming out with a version that has the options/capabilities that TableNinja (for Stars) has? I for one would be willing to pay the same price as TableNinja if it had the same capabilities. I would love to see this.

Please don't take this post as a complaint about TableNinjaFT. It's obviously free and a great tool. There's nothing to complain about with a free product that works well. I would just like to see it become more like TableNinja (for Stars) and I'd be willing to pay. Thanks.

Fool
02-09-2010, 05:17 AM
This is definitely the goal for TableNinjaFT. Unfortunately we're still in the growing phase which is why the program is available free to the public for testing services. Full Tilt poses a variety of new problems which we are resolving as fast as we can while maintaining our responsibilities to our current Stars customers. Hopefully you can make use of the program in the meantime.