PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars tournament summaries

tomzs
07-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Hello,

After reinstalling my computer i somehow managed to spoil my database, so I requested my entire Hand History from Pokerstars, but after importing i got wrong tournament results, then i found out that I also need tournament summaries, so i requested my entire Tournament summaries form Pokerstars in .html format, but after importing summaries and refreshing results tab nothing changes, so what could be the problem? worth noting that when I imported summaries through Import File(s) everything looked fine:

Imported 1 files
Files Imported: 1 of 1
Hands Imported 993 Hands/s 112.1/s
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import Errors: 0
Incomplete Hands: 0

Im using latest HM1 version 1.12.10b

Currently it shows that i am -12.86$ over 989 HUsng tournaments, but there should be +336.72$

I have attached all my Hand History and Tournament Summaries, so you could check where is the problem.

Thanks

netsrak
07-02-2012, 06:20 AM
I get the same result when importing the data and i don't see any obvious problems with the tourney results.
I also imported the hands into HM2 where i get the 326.72$ winnings you expected.
So there seems to be something wrong with the HM1 import.
I'll forward this internally for further analyzing.

fozzy71
07-06-2012, 11:38 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-126: Wrong tourney results compared to HM2 (and users expectation)

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.