PDA

View Full Version : No tourney stats, pacific

Tschukki
09-27-2008, 05:29 AM
While playing cash on pacific I started to play a tournament. HEM/Table finder wouldnt recognize the tournament table, not import any hands and not show up with a HUD. On the cash tables everything was fine, but i had to play the tourney without stats.

Any idea what the problem may be?

morny
09-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager if you run a report in the tourney TAB, have you checked c:\program files\handgrabber to see if the Hand grabber is creating the files?

Tschukki
09-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Im pretty sure handgrabber hasnt created the tourney files, so hem probably doesnt find anything to import. Tourney tab is empty.

Tschukki
09-27-2008, 04:00 PM
sorry, I was wrong. The grabber creates the files indeed but HEM doesnt import them and also the table finder doesnt recognize the tourney table

morny
09-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Ok if the Hands arent importing then you can you please email them to me morny@holdemmanager.net

I presume your using the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe and if not please update then move the HH to a new folder (important otherwise HM will ignore them) and reimport the hands and see if they work.

Also i presume your lauching the Pacific client via the Handgrabber Launch button otherwise it wont work properly