PDA

View Full Version : Morny help

Help lol
02-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Hey I was going to send you this in a private message but obviously you dont recive them and I can guess why but so frustrated with this .
But anyway I copied and pasted what I was going to send to you in a private message .

Hi,
I noticed that you have helped someone sort the problems with holdem manager by using one of those softwares that lets you use my screen ....
I recently got HEM and it took me ages to get it to work properly and this time I just cant do it .
So what I am asking is can you do for me what you did for the other guy that I seen and do it for me .
I will even pay you $50 if you can do it for me .
My email address is darrenfthlol@hotmail.com and thats my MSN addy too obv .
But anyway please contact me via email or msn .
Thanks .
Darren .

netsrak
02-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Morny is no longer available here.

So i suggest you explain your problems and we try to help you.

Help lol
02-08-2010, 12:57 PM
sorry but I am sick of having problems with hem i thought the first time I got it fixed I wouldnt need to do it again but yet a problem has come up and it wont connect to the postgres .
Unless you or someone wants to do it for me and I will pay you to do it then I am not going to bother with it .
I was winning before it and I will win after it lol .

netsrak
02-09-2010, 05:03 AM
Postgresql is a windows service using network functions. So it can be affected by nearly every Windows Update.
Normally a simple computer reboot should fix it. But sometimes it might be necessary to delete the hidden file postmaster.pid in the postgresql data folder and reboot again.

It can also be caused by a firewall or virusscanner update. So if the first things don't work we need more details.

If you can't figure it out and want to use Holdemmanager again please mail support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread to arrange a teamviewer session.

morny
02-09-2010, 09:41 AM
If you havent already emailed someone else you can get me on paul.morny@gmail.com if you need a TV session, i just started back today so i havent my holdemmanager email setup yet