PDA

View Full Version : TN on FT and PS simultaneously?

iloveOOv
02-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Good Day,

I plan to play on 2 sites simultaneously (PS and FT) and I would like to know if I can use Table Ninja for both of them at the same time.
Like when I am playing 6 Tables on FT and 6 Tables on PS at the same time.

regards

tim

Fool
02-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Currently there are two versions of TableNinja. The version available through Hold'em Manager is for Stars. The Full Tilt version is still in beta and is available from the TableNinja website. Both versions of TableNinja will work at the same time however since each site handles its own action priorities either tables need to be tiled or placed in two separate stacks.

iloveOOv
02-08-2010, 02:55 AM
So I MUST open TableNinjaFT and TableNinjaPS at the same time in the systemtray?

And so I can use it while playing at FT and PS?

"however since each site handles its own action priorities either tables need to be tiled or placed in two separate stacks."

You mean all FT tables on one screen and all PS tables on the other screen?

Fool
02-08-2010, 03:06 AM
Yes, both tableninja Stars and tableninja FT must be active in the system tray in order to use them on both sites.

Putting one site on each screen will work but is more than is required. Most players keep more than one table on a screen. The trick is to make sure the two sites aren't stacked on top of each other.

iloveOOv
02-08-2010, 03:40 AM
ahh...I see.

Thank you very much.

Fruto Seco
02-08-2010, 09:36 AM
but is it possible to use the same keys for fold/check/...; when I attach the same keys to the same actions in the two TableNinja versions it works fine until one TN version says " this key is already being used by another program"...

Fool
02-09-2010, 05:33 AM
This is done intentionally to prevent problems with hotkeys activating simultaneously on different sites as each site manages its action priorities independently. This could allow two tables to activate at the same time and hotkeys to be sent to a table accidently. There are a variety of ways to force this behavior but they are unsupported. It would likely be fine if you tiled your tables or used two separate stacks, one for each site, but as these problems cost real money its safer to use separate hotkeys.