PDA

View Full Version : Filter request : Stats by table name

Amessra
07-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Hi,
I'm playing on italian Boss Media and it has two different table-types : standard 100bb deep tables and short stack tables (40bb deep).

I've looked everywhere and i can't figure out how to filter my stats by table-type.
So, each time i want to know what is my winrate playing 40bb deep, i have to open an excel file and type in every hand played and every win/loss per table. It takes a very long time do do that.

For instance, the 1/2 100bb table name is : " Greco TH XX " (XX being the table number).
For every 40bb table (for any limit), the name is : " Short Stack TH XX ".

Can you do something for me?

DogNamedBluff
07-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Have you tried adding stats to the Reports > More Reports > Players > Sessions by Table Report?

Amessra
07-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Yes obviously.
When i do that, i have every table i played on (short stack and 100bb tables). But the summary at the bottom (winnings, bb/100 etc.) take into account both 100bb and 40bb tables and it is impossible to filter that.

If i want to know my winrate in the 40bb tables, i have to open an excel file, then type in every hand played and every win/loss for every 40bb table i played on... It takes hours to do that.

What i'm asking for is a filter wich takes into account the table name.
Like i said, every 40bb table has " short stack XX " in its name (XX being the table number).
Then if you add a filter " expression in table name ", it might work for me :)

I think i am not the only one looking for this filter.
On iPoker they also have 50bb tables and they all have the word " shallow " in the table name.

fozzy71
07-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Amessra
07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Ok
I way to simplify things for everyone might be to add a filter : " First Buy In at table with XX bb "

fozzy71
07-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Ok
I way to simplify things for everyone might be to add a filter : " First Buy In at table with XX bb "

I am not sure if that is a viable filter to create. I see we received your hands and they are in the queue to be tested. Once we have tested the hands we will reply via email but be warned the reply may be a bit delayed due to the holiday tomorrow.

flappie
05-24-2013, 09:07 PM
I also would like to see shallow tables get added separately just like cap is currently.

fozzy71
05-26-2013, 10:27 AM
I also would like to see shallow tables get added separately just like cap is currently.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

flappie
05-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

Playing with 40bb or +100bb makes a huge difference in which stats players have. So it would be nice to be able to filter those stats as well as examine your own stats on shallow tables.

Right now shallow tables are displayed in your stats like normal tables while if I would have to choose between hm displaying normal or cap stats I would prefer to have cap stats since I think those are more accurate. Ideally is having normal, cap and shallow so hoping to see that in the next update.

fozzy71
05-28-2013, 01:57 PM
We are discussing the possibility of adding stakes filters for these cap games but I am not sure if it is possible for sure. Once we have made a decision if it can be added we will write it up for the developers and post here with the ticket number. It definitely will not be included in our next update as there are many other/older tickets in the queue and this would be a low priority ticket request at the bottom of the queue.

Hoog
07-23-2013, 08:43 AM
The shallowtables on ipoker has started to become very popular so i would think many people want to know their results in thoose specifik games. One idea is that you create some kind of filter where you can filter something like "Bought in with xx big blinds". So it would be very simple to see for thoose shallow tables (type in 50bb) and deeptables (type in 150 or 200bb or whatever you bought in with) and so on.

The only thing possible to do right now is to use the filters with effective stacks in bb and hero stack in bb, which is not at all the same thing.

udbrky
07-23-2013, 05:42 PM
This would be hard with players buying at that much for full tables. Currently, there isn't a good way to do it, but we continue to keep it in mind.