PDA

View Full Version : Filter facing min re-raise postflop

BA Baracus
02-07-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm looking to see hands in which a villain will min re-raise postflop. I also want to see the reverse.. to see the success of min re-raising postflop. Is there a way to filter those hands currently.

thanks..

morny
02-09-2010, 09:00 AM
We dont have a specific filter that captures min raises or re-raises, you could use flop facing turn raise size is bigger than and less than and filter it by streets, not exactly what you want but may get the results your after

BA Baracus
02-09-2010, 02:36 PM
We dont have a specific filter that captures min raises or re-raises, you could use flop facing turn raise size is bigger than and less than and filter it by streets, not exactly what you want but may get the results your after

Morny... Forgive me if I'm not being clear. I'm looking for when villains "click back a raise" by 2x'ing my raise. I want to see how often I fold in these exchanges... and hands at showdown.

I can't see how "turn raise size is bigger than/less than" helps me because: 1) I'm looking for a multiple of my raise size. 2) Even if I guess a minbet range based on my 1/2 pot or 3/4 raises @ 25/50, that amount is inaccurate for the other blind levels.

Is this a something that needs to go though the voting process on the "wish HEM had this feature" list?

morny
02-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Turn raise size is counted in bb's not $ so you should be able to differentiate although its far from fool proof as i mentioned as there is nothing specific in place for this just trying to find alternative ways in the meantime, Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)