PDA

View Full Version : HEM import not correctly recording results

Aimee
02-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Hello,

I autoimport my HHs for Full Tilt but I'm constantly having problems with the results being incorrect. I play about 600 STTs a week so I really need the results to be reliable as I can't really track them all myself. Sometimes I can go into the dataview and sort by finish position to find STTs results that weren't recorded for some reason and manually input the result, but other times it appears that all the STTs were recorded but the numbers don't add up. (I check the results versus my sharkscope and my account balance so I'm sure they're wrong.) I find this really frustrating and it's impossible for me to go through all of them to find out where the discrepancies are.. is there anything I can do to fix this?

Aimee

netsrak
02-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Version 1.10.02?

The only thing i know that can lead to problems is if you are closing the tables to fast.

If you have a difference for a day you can zip and mail all the files for the day with a link to this thread and informations about the results you expect to support@holdemmanager.net so we can have a look at it.