PDA

View Full Version : minimum Hands ?

asox
09-27-2008, 01:34 AM
Hello !
Is there a way to select a minimum hand amount to show Stat for a Player (like PA).
The Hud show Stat for a player beginning with 1 Hand and that looks no good (-/-/-/). Want a minimum of z.b. 50 Hands for show Stat for a player

I use the "Donk bet Flop Raised Pot" Stat in the hud. What is the "*" by this Stat ?

Thanks for help

Sorry, see now the post before about the same

morny
09-27-2008, 06:48 AM
Go into Platers TAB beside the tourney TAB and set the min hands

The * is the note icon, click once to make a note, double click and youll see session stats, double click again and it returns to overall stats

asox
09-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Go into Platers TAB beside the tourney TAB and set the min hands

The * is the note icon, click once to make a note, double click and youll see session stats, double click again and it returns to overall stats

Hello !
I don't mean for Reports under Playertab, i mean "minimumhand" to diplay the playerstat (HUD) from a player on the table. If the other thread is right, there is no funktion in HM now to select minimumhands for the HUDstat on the table

I know the * for the notes on the first line of the hud.
After this update i have a "*" by the HUDstat "Donk bet Flop Raised Pot" and don't know what this mean

Thanks

fabio
09-27-2008, 09:05 AM
If the other thread is right, there is no funktion in HM now to select minimumhands for the HUDstat on the table

Exactly