PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker HUD problem

Lunitis
02-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi
My HUD is not working correctly in pacific poker, it never did, because i just started playing there yesterday (played in several poker rooms before and never had this problem).
The thing is the HUD is not showing posflop stats arent being displayed, thet are allways -.-.-. Preflop stats (VPIP,PFR, Steal, Fold to Steal) arent correct to, because 80% of the players have same VPIP and PFR, i know that is possible, but i already saw some doing limp in BU and after that hand VPIP and PFR still the same number.
Solution?
Thanks

fozzy71
02-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories are in English.

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Lunitis
02-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi.
Was everything correct.
My Pacific Poker is in portuguese, but hands are stored in english (just read them).

Answering to the questions....
1- 1.10.02 version
2- Only in pacific poker
3- Playing Cash games NL SH
4- Its saving hands, but its only taking preflop stats, even in the $ graph the line is only going down and in the time im playing there im winner...and cant see AI EV.
8- Table finder is working but hud its only showing preflop stats
9- Yes they are in english
11- Its the config.HEM?....i cant upload it...says thats invalid!

netsrak
02-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Are you using idleminer for writing the handhistories?

Please download and install the latest Version of the pacific client (it has no automatic update check) and use the native handhistory function of the client.

Lunitis
02-09-2010, 01:43 PM
I dont even know what idleminer is...so i supose im not using it.
I just downloaded pacific poker software last weak so i supose its updated.
:(
Here it goes one hand played there....i took these from HM - HMarchive so i suppose that hands are being imported correctly.

#Game No : 38048572
***** Cassava Hand History for Game 38048572 *****
$0.10/$0.20 Blinds No Limit Holdem - *** 07 02 2010 22:41:51
Table Tuscaloosa (Real Money)
Seat 5 is the button
Total number of players : 5
Seat 4: atang ( $29.64 )
Seat 5: Blednoe ( $46.04 )
Seat 7: jovanris ( $17.30 )
Seat 8: sebmarjorie8 ( $32.73 )
Seat 9: zay41k ( $22.58 )
jovanris posts small blind [$0.10]
sebmarjorie8 posts big blind [$0.20]
** Dealing down cards **
zay41k folds
atang raises [$0.60]
Blednoe calls [$0.60]
jovanris calls [$0.50]
sebmarjorie8 calls [$0.40]
** Dealing flop ** [ 4p, 4o, 5e ]
jovanris checks
sebmarjorie8 bets [$1.14]
atang folds
Blednoe folds
jovanris folds
** Summary **
sebmarjorie8 did not show his hand
sebmarjorie8 collected [ $2.28 ]

morny
02-09-2010, 09:55 PM
My Pacific Poker is in portuguese

This has been known to cause issues before, can you uninstall the pacific poker client, reinstall it in english and then can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport all the hands into the new one and test that out

Lunitis
02-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi
I just reinstaled pacific poker software, now in english...and now HUD is running perfectly :D.
Didnt had to create a new database ;)
Thanks.

sergio
02-14-2010, 11:57 AM
Hi, i have an issue with pacific poker too.

When I load up a table the HUD works, but the names are in the wrong places (not a major problem), but when I open a second table and try to move the stats to the correct player, it moves the stats in the other window at the same time?

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Many thanks in advance.

fozzy71
02-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Use Ctrl + Right-Click and Drag to move panels independently. If you are adjusting the HUD when you have multiple tables open, and you only want the change to affect the one table, turn off HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] WYSIWYG

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

sergio
02-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Use Ctrl + Right-Click and Drag to move panels independently. If you are adjusting the HUD when you have multiple tables open, and you only want the change to affect the one table, turn off HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] WYSIWYG

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Thanks, i'll give this a try.

ivosilva83
08-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Hey,

I have the same problem.
In the Pacific poker, the room dont have the options for save the sit. And if changed the sit, the stats dont coincide.

Any solution?
Thanks!

vap3
08-26-2010, 09:43 PM
for me the stats work, however, you have to wait 2-5 hands before the stats move themselves and realign. However the real problem I have is it keep using the default stat when i have a preset one for pacific and it never registers. I keep having to go into HMHUD and change it from default to "my setting".

i have checked the boxes in the "use for" tab in player preferences, and it keeps snapping to default... this problem is apparent in party poker as well.

super annoying i have to keep changing it when i join a table

Patvs
08-26-2010, 10:15 PM
try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Pacific Poker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/386/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Pacific+Poker)

ivosilva83
08-26-2010, 11:53 PM
But the new software in the room is no longer possible to set up the place. At least not noticed in any option for that.
As for Holdem Manager, I have it set up for Pacific Poker. Already follow the tutorial, but the problem persists.

netsrak
08-27-2010, 05:52 AM
Please check your seating preferences for Pacific in HM. There should be no seat defined.

In your Hud configuration activate "fix my stats".
You need to play at least one hand at a table to make this work.