PDA

View Full Version : query for unfinished trnys

runhot
02-07-2010, 12:29 PM
i need to get a list out of my database for tournys that are 'not finished'

i just re-imported milllions of hands trying to get the info, but im still left with nearly 10,000 unfinished tournys.

this thread has info for a script that will request summaries through the stars client, which is perfect, but i need a list of the tourny numbers first.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/software-automatically-request-missing-tournament-summaries-stars-409085/

the thread describes a method for using sql to get the tourny numbers for pt3, so i would imagine i could someone do it with hem?

please help, need this info asap for taxes.

fozzy71
02-08-2010, 12:19 AM
What site(s) are the tourneys from?

runhot
02-08-2010, 12:44 AM
pokerstars / full tilt / ub

fozzy71
02-08-2010, 12:56 AM
For pokerstars and full tilt I would suggest you email their support and ask for them. I believe UB support will do it also now.

Email support @ pokerstars and full tilt, and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries. Ask UB if they can also do it.

runhot
02-08-2010, 01:06 AM
ive already REIMPORTED all the hh's, and they will not give me 10k summaries, instead they say they can only send me what they call a 'report'

and its a text file that is tab delimited that has the following headings:
Date/Time Tourney Game Currency Buy-In ReBuys
AddOns Rake Place Entries TLB Points Prize Target ID Qualified

ive tried importing it, it does not import.

so i need to get the tournament numbers that are 'not finished' out of hem

The Minder
02-08-2010, 01:47 AM
i need to get a list out of my database for tournys that are 'not finished'

i just re-imported milllions of hands trying to get the info, but im still left with nearly 10,000 unfinished tournys.

this thread has info for a script that will request summaries through the stars client, which is perfect, but i need a list of the tourny numbers first.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/software-automatically-request-missing-tournament-summaries-stars-409085/

the thread describes a method for using sql to get the tourny numbers for pt3, so i would imagine i could someone do it with hem?

please help, need this info asap for taxes.
I'm guessing you purchased these tourney hands in which case no poker site is going to send you the HH or summaries as you did not play in them.

runhot
02-08-2010, 01:54 AM
youre guessing wrong

The Minder
02-08-2010, 02:00 AM
"so i need to get the tournament numbers that are 'not finished' out of hem"

I can read this two ways... you want to strip incomplete data out of HEM, or you want a list of incomplete tourneys so you can update them. I'm now guessing the latter.

Either way, such an SQL has not (to my knowledge) been developed for HM as Roy has not released the tourney db schema.

runhot
02-08-2010, 02:02 AM
list of incomplete, tournys.

The Minder
02-08-2010, 02:11 AM
Some other tourney players and I are organizing a little soiree in the HM outhouse to try and get tourney support within HM expanded. Your request here fits nicely into that genre. Feel free to join us.

Edit: You could always download the trial of PT3, load it with your HM data and then run the 2+2 script. Day-um... why didn't you think of that!

runhot
02-08-2010, 10:19 AM
yes, i was hoping to be able to get a list of the tourny numbers so that i could have an ahk request the summaries from the stars lobby.

i guess i will use pt3. i didnt think of that b/c i'm not that bright.

thanks for the helpful reply

fozzy71
02-08-2010, 03:12 PM
ive already REIMPORTED all the hh's, and they will not give me 10k summaries, instead they say they can only send me what they call a 'report'

and its a text file that is tab delimited that has the following headings:
Date/Time Tourney Game Currency Buy-In ReBuys
AddOns Rake Place Entries TLB Points Prize Target ID Qualified

ive tried importing it, it does not import.

so i need to get the tournament numbers that are 'not finished' out of hem

Please send us these files to look out and a small sample of your hands/tourneys. Please zip and email the problem hand histories and summaries, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

fozzy71
02-08-2010, 05:04 PM
I have confirmed that 'Export Grid to CSV File' is on the to-do list for the Dataview tab.