PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager Version 1.06.00

morny
07-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Version 1.06 has been released

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmtestupdate.exe

I'll put together a new full installation tomorrow along with updating the site and other maintenance related things. Please note that 1.06 is what was going to be 1.05.10. I know I said tourney winnings and ongame db support would be in before 1.06 is released but it was time to change the version number based on all the program changes and whether it is 1.5.10 or 1.5.99 or 1.6, tourney winnings and ongame db support are still the top 2 things to work on right now.

This version has been test by about 50 people and it has gone very well but that being said there are a lot of changes in the program so please be patient if you experience any issues - we will deal with them as soon as possible.

I have not synched up the new colored notes to HM yet - couldn't get that in and I don't want to push this release another day.

Biggest thing you will notice right away is that you have a 15 day unlimited trial version. Additionally, you will no longer need to contact sales@holdemmanager.net whenever you format / reinstall windows / swap pc's etc.

Please send an e-mail to sales@holdemmanager.net to get your new license code and this 1 code can be used on 2 computers. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to get a new code but maybe you'll take some comfort in the fact that I'm going to be the one sending out all the new codes to everyone - it really was unavoidable

Changes since 1.05.09

* (1.06 NEW) A new database cache which has huge performance improvements for large databases. You should convert when prompted but I have made it so that you can defer the conversion until later.
* (1.06 NEW) As part of the new cache changes all relevant forms have been updated - you should see near instant HUD Stats, Popup Details and a huge improvement on the Players Tab - roughly 10 to 20x faster
* (1.06 NEW) Added a Vacuum Analyze Database function to the Options menu
* (1.06 NEW) All stats available in HUD are now available in the popups (added Squeeze, Bet and Fold to Bet stats)
* (1.06 NEW) Added Board Texture tab in filters which lets you filter by # flush cards, high card and board pairededness for each street. Straight possibilities are coming later
* (1.06 NEW) Made HUD Options its own menu off the main menu
* (1.06 NEW) There is a bug in the ipoker data mining program that miscalculates amount wagered when a preflop blind poster raises preflop. HM now adjusts the hand history if it sees it has been mined and this problem exists so that it can import it.
* (1.06 NEW) Replaced all the grids to make them load faster and sort much faster.
* (1.06 NEW) The non graphical cards are now much more attractive and if you return more than 500 hands in the hand view it auto switches to this to preserve system resources
* (1.06 NEW) Graphical holecards can be sorted
* (1.06 NEW) Added "All Cards" view to the preflop tab to see overall distribution
* (1.06 NEW) Added All-in Preflop, Flop and Turn filters in More Filters section
* (1.06 NEW) Added Effective Stack Size to the filters. For example, if you have 100BB's and are playing heads up against someone with 20BB's then your effective stack is 20BB's.
* (1.06 NEW) Added Flop, Turn and River CBet Success %'s along with street breakdowns based on # players on that street
* (1.06 NEW) Added Export All Hands, View All Hands, Copy All Hands to Clipboard and Mark All Hands options to the hand right click menu
* (1.06 NEW) Added Export Player Names to CSV and Export Grid to CSV right click options on the Players tab
* (1.06 NEW) Added a quick filter on the hands tab to only show hands with known hole cards
* (1.06 NEW) Auto removes old sessions so if you leave a table and join it again an hour later your old stats will not be carried forward.
* (1.06 NEW) Added DB Result Analysis to Players Tab. Click on a header to sort and it will provide averages, standard deviations and range distributions with median winning values for the distribution
* (1.06 NEW) Added an Observed Hand History Configuration form that lets you set triggers to save an observed hand history. For example, if the pot size reaches a certain amount or if it gets to showdown etc.
* (1.06 NEW) Added Observed Hand History purging and you can set it to skip the deletion of important hands
* (1.06 NEW) Added Preflop Positional Awareness stat (Raise unopened on Button / raised unopened from early position) and PFR/VPIP stat (PFR% / VPIP% which shows how often he is an aggressor preflop compared to all hands played preflop)
* (1.06 NEW) Major hud changes for much better performance even when massively multi-tabling with multi panels
* (1.06 NEW) HUD Note icons can be customized per player - you choose the image from the drop down when creating the note.
* (1.06 NEW) New registration system allowing for 15 day trials and code usage on second computers (and new / formatted computers) without having top wait for a serial number
* (1.06 TRAINING) Added 2nd Plugging Leaks Document, "The Basics" which includes a custom report and 9 preset filters
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed issue with 9-max FTP MTT's being recognized as 10 max once you leave the first table
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed hud crashing issue when using Stars prefetching with MTT's
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed issue where clearing a popup name from a stat so that there is no popup would always revert to the default
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed various issues with Replayer playing behind HM and not displaying properly after being minimized
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed a number of bugs related to selecting tourney blinds in the filter form
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed bug where if you click Cancel on the Date Change dialog it still uses the value that was selected
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed issue where an error would appear if you check the Rakeback box in the graphs while a graph report was running
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed issue with Betfair Heads Up games not working by default in HUD
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed issue with Party Tourneys when using certain regional settings Party adds an extra space when blinds get above 1000 ie 600/1 200
* (1.06 BUG) Fixed Prima issue where players who played on the table in a previous sessions stats would sometimes be shown

Thanks,

Roy

asox
07-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Hello !
Import from Hands are at 2/3 slower as before (Hands from Partpoker)

Someone the same Problem ?

Greetings
asox

TheBigOne
07-09-2008, 10:11 AM
I just figured out a strange thing today:

if I view my Hands from today with: This Month filter, some Hands over a period of time do not show up. With Today I see them all.

How is that possible?? They must be in the database, but why do I not see them with This Month overview.

My winnings for the month are not correct. After continue playing there was not a single hand added in the Month view.

After a restart of HM it continued to work, but still the hands are missing in the month view

schiff
07-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Hello !
Import from Hands are at 2/3 slower as before (Hands from Partpoker)

Someone the same Problem ?
Same here (PartyPoker) .. before the update 40 h/s => now only 9 h/s

debakel3
07-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Same here (PartyPoker) .. before the update 40 h/s => now only 9 h/s
same here, different sites (party, stars, full tilt, titan)

Rvg72
07-09-2008, 01:08 PM
same here, different sites (party, stars, full tilt, titan)

Sorry, there was a bug in the import that slowed things down a lot for some people in this build.

Version 1.06.1 will be available today and the speeds are back up to where they were before and in some cases will be much faster than before (if the files being imported on average are large).

Roy

ooglenz1
07-09-2008, 05:21 PM
ok one things;

If you give players a colour in de hud it disappears after the stats are updated. I mean the note astrix colour

ooglenz1
07-10-2008, 02:05 AM
i have installed everything with the new codes but when i start HM offline on my laptop i still get the question to register HM. I hope i can use it offline so i can study the hands without having to go online.

Sleepycat
07-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Sorry, there was a bug in the import that slowed things down a lot for some people in this build.

Version 1.06.1 will be available today and the speeds are back up to where they were before and in some cases will be much faster than before (if the files being imported on average are large).

Roy

Will 1.06.1 come today?
About 900k Hands are waiting to be imported.:)

UserName
07-10-2008, 05:36 PM
I just bought a full version. I exported all of my hands from PT2 and selected the folder to import into HM. However, it listed about 60k hands near the end as duplicate and did not import them.

Is this due to the HH format change Stars made? Is there a fix?

UserName
07-10-2008, 09:16 PM

Roy

Where do I download v1.06.1?

TheBigOne
07-11-2008, 02:58 AM
My Todaytab is not working for one limit. It just remains the same. And you do not see any new played hands. If I play some hands at another limit I can see them. If I select a Timeframe(between...) I can see the played hands, too. This is really strange.
Can somebody help me with this?

Zografa
07-11-2008, 10:01 AM
So i just installed 1.06. I used 1.05.xx before with betfair with force ontop function enabled and i had no flickering. With 1.06 the flickering is back again no matter if i did the force ontop or not?

edit:

I just downloaded the old hud files (1.05.09) and there is no flickering please fix this!

Zami80
07-11-2008, 02:03 PM
-In the HUD pop-up stats dont work for stats which are directly after a "---line feed---" tag. Currently I have to use many different panels to get all the pop up stats to work. Very annoying...

-Bonuses are not shown in any graphs? Pls add this.

tontobird
07-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Since installing the update, the data in my cash games tab and players tab don't match.

For example, in the cash games tab it shows that I have tens of thousands of hands, in the Players tab when I run report it only shows a few thousand.

On the Players tab it says that I have a few thousand players in my db, but when I run report (allowing for the maximum number of players), it shows under 500.

The worst of it is that my displayed HUD stats seem to be coming from the highly reduced amount of hands, not accessing the full amount of hands I have in the db.

I can have thousands of hands on a player in the cash games report and it only shows a few hundred on record in the HUD.

The update since fell off due to some troubleshooting of a problem with my new computer.

But I'm still having this problem.

Roy has been trying to help me, but no luck so far, and I haven't heard from him in longer than usual.

Rapala
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM
So i just installed 1.06. I used 1.05.xx before with betfair with force ontop function enabled and i had no flickering. With 1.06 the flickering is back again no matter if i did the force ontop or not?

edit:

I just downloaded the old hud files (1.05.09) and there is no flickering please fix this!

I'm having the same problem with betfair, 1.05.09 was working perfectly with the hud, now the betfair client is unusable due to extreme lag with table manager and the hud open.

tontobird
07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
OK, so I just opened up some tables and HEM and there are players on my tables on whom I have hundreds of hands, it the HUD showed none!! They are just beginning to compile.

Why is the HUD not accessing the hands in my db?

TheBigOne
07-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Please, I want to use the border of the Everest tables again. I really need them for the stats.

morny
07-11-2008, 07:16 PM
OK, so I just opened up some tables and HEM and there are players on my tables on whom I have hundreds of hands, it the HUD showed none!! They are just beginning to compile.

Why is the HUD not accessing the hands in my db?

Most likely a filter problem, can you email holdemmanager.config to paul.morny at gmail.com youll find it in your Config folder in the HM directory

morny
07-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Please, I want to use the border of the Everest tables again. I really need them for the stats.

Yeah there back in the next release

Rvg72
07-11-2008, 07:44 PM
A pre-release of 1.06.01 is available here:

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

We are still working on a couple more things that I hope will be resolved in the next few hours but for the most part it should be running good.

* (1.06.01 NEW) Big import speed increase in this new build especially when importing from larger hand history files (ie > 500KB)
* (1.06.01 NEW) You can remove the daily database cache for faster imports and saved disk space
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed issue re-importing exported hands from Poker Stars
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed issue some people were having with Prima and auto import
* (1.06.01 NEW) Added direct link to new Holdem Manager FAQ
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed issue where PT exported Everest Tourney hands would import as cash
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed import issue with OnGame and dead blinds
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug where choosing a board texture filter with a high card and not selecting any cards would cause HM to generate errors
* (1.06.01 NEW) Selecting colored notes in the HUD now save properly
* (1.06.01 NEW) You can now import Stars notes
* (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug with effective stack size filter where it would not remember its settings
* (1.06.01 HUD) made offsets for panels so they are same number of pixels in each window. previously they were fractions which depending upon the exact placement of the note panel could result in a pixel difference in offsets.
* (1.06.01 HUD) fixed panels in title bar
* (1.06.01 HUD) improved start time on hud launch if there are a lot of hand histories.
* (1.06.01 HUD) winnings are now red for negative in the popup
* (1.06.01 HUD) win rate is now "no hands" where a player has no hands
* (1.06.01 HUD) fixed force on top - wasn't working in 1.5.10.l
* (1.06.01 HUD) fixed wrong popup bug in hud
* (1.06.01 HUD) if panel positions don't load you get an option to quit without saving over anything you had...
* (1.06.01 HUD) for ppl whose positions get reset. if you see this box please send the posprefs.txt file from the config folder to support.
* (1.06.01 HUD) made past histories button scale with table when scaleable fonts selected
* (1.06.01 HUD) you can move stats outside the table area again

tontobird
07-11-2008, 08:53 PM
No, it had to do with changing the daily cache for the new version. The new version fell off due to the issues with my computer which meant that the 1.05.09 was operating with the change to the daily cache which meant problems.

Many thanks to Roy for his patience, support and help.

fish
07-11-2008, 10:45 PM
I have installed the 1.06e version.

Now EACH click is so slowly.

EACH klick takes 4-5 seconds - before there was nothing to wait.

I have a very small database with 12000 players only.

I did not the irreversible optimization that was offered at the end of the installation-process.

Now i have installed version 3.0 and the new HMHud.exe over the old version.

Everything stays slow.

I cannot find the option to optimize the database.

In options the "Vacuum analyze database" says: "There was an error during the Vacuum. Please manually vacuum your db through pgadmin."

With this slow program you cannot work while playing.

How can I get the old speed again?

Thank you!

Rvg72
07-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi, can you let me know what you mean? Are you talking about clicking in the Manager or clicking in the HUD? What version were you using before?

Have you tried rebooting?

Thanks,

Roy

TheBigOne
07-12-2008, 03:37 AM
for my alias it always shows Hands in the today Report(sessions it is the same): From Date: 09/07/08. If I select another player that is not the case. Just for my player.
The next day it seems the same: still showing Hands from 09/07/08

Roy, do you want a screenshot, or anything else?

schiff
07-12-2008, 05:56 AM

* (1.06.01 NEW) Big import speed increase in this new build especially when importing from larger hand history files (ie > 500KB)
* (1.06.01 NEW) You can remove the daily database cache for faster imports and saved disk space

I have installed this version and the import is extrem slowly!!! I also did remove the daily database. But now the import is even more slowly than version 1.06! This is very annoying.

And I got still the problems with the hud - remember the mails, Roy.

asox
07-12-2008, 06:22 AM
I have installed this version and the import is extrem slowly!!! I also did remove the daily database. But now the import is even more slowly than version 1.06! This is very annoying.

And I got still the problems with the hud - remember the mails, Roy.

Yes, thats true ! Importspeed now even slower as before the update (Party) :confused:

Also many HUD-popups "pops not up"

Greetings

fish
07-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi, can you let me know what you mean? Are you talking about clicking in the Manager or clicking in the HUD? What version were you using before?

Have you tried rebooting?

Thanks,

Roy

I talk about the manager.

I used the 1.06 before and had no problems.

After going back to 1.06 and reboot it seems to be fine again.
I use the HUD from 1.06.e and it works fine also.

I am afraid to install the 1.06e again. It seems to be a Beta?
Never touch a running system :)

RedBarracuda
07-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Works like a charm for me Roy.. Thanks... still, some issues stay, but I know you're on top of it so I won't bother you with same things again..

Zami80
07-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Downloaded the new version, now the pop ups for other than the first panel dont work at all.... Im playing on iPoker if that matters.

edit: doesnt work on FT either.

Sleepycat
07-12-2008, 11:10 AM
I installed 1.06.e and removed the daily database, but the import of Poker Stars Hands with "Import from folder" is still much to slow.
It took about 6 hours to import 884 files (290.000 Hands,192 MB). HM started with 2.1 Hands/s and then goes up to 15.5 Hands/s which was the max speed.

morny
07-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Downloaded the new version, now the pop ups for other than the first panel dont work at all.... Im playing on iPoker if that matters.

Mine work fine and ive 5 rows and this is on Ipoker, maybe try force ontop in the table preferences and see if that makes any difference. Have you confirmed in the Player Preferences that the applicable stats have a popup assigned to them. Maybe they were cleared or something

Pasinger
07-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Some notes to pre-release 1.6.0a:
In the HUD most popupīs are also NOT working for me.
I have 3 panels, only the main panel with note and Hands is working. Changing "Force on top" did not help.

With 1.06.00 all worked very well, except(!) the popup "Default Showdown" didnīt come up.

I also noticed that my own HUD-stats were moved to a different place. All other stats were at the right place.

My current HUD config:
Hands
--- new panel ---
VPIP
Preflop Raise
Three Bet
Steal
--- line feed ---
Agg Factor
Agg Pct
Flop Conti bet
Went to Showdown
-- new panel ---
Fold to Flop conti bet
--- line feed ---
Fold to Flop bet
--- line feed ---
Fold to Turn bet
--- line feed ---
Fold to River bet

Site: Absolute
System: WinXP w/ SP2, ATI-graphic

In the main program I noticed the missing of the menu entry "Help" with itīs sub-entries, which was quite helpful for beginners with the description of the player details window (now instead there is only "FAQ").

coelho
07-12-2008, 03:48 PM
* (1.06.01 HUD) fixed force on top - wasn't working in 1.5.10.l

Is it possible to force it only on top of pokerwindows? If I open a browser window on top of the pokerwindows, stats are also on top of that window. In 1.05.x, everything was still fine...

Zami80
07-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Mine work fine and ive 5 rows and this is on Ipoker, maybe try force ontop in the table preferences and see if that makes any difference. Have you confirmed in the Player Preferences that the applicable stats have a popup assigned to them. Maybe they were cleared or something

Yes, all the pop-ups work fine for my first 2 row panel, but not for my other 3-row panel. None of those stats show any pop-ups. The pop-up settings are ok.

morny
07-12-2008, 07:58 PM
In the main program I noticed the missing of the menu entry "Help" with itīs sub-entries, which was quite helpful for beginners with the description of the player details window (now instead there is only "FAQ").

Most of that information was outdated but also most of that information and alot more are available in the "Tutorials" section of the FAQ which goes into detail how to setup the HUD and how to use the HM interface.

morny
07-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Yes, all the pop-ups work fine for my first 2 row panel, but not for my other 3-row panel. None of those stats show any pop-ups. The pop-up settings are ok.

Use the clear button to remove all the popups and then re-assign them again.

Rvg72
07-13-2008, 02:36 AM
Some notes to pre-release 1.6.0a:
In the HUD most popupīs are also NOT working for me.
I have 3 panels, only the main panel with note and Hands is working. Changing "Force on top" did not help.

With 1.06.00 all worked very well, except(!) the popup "Default Showdown" didnīt come up.

I also noticed that my own HUD-stats were moved to a different place. All other stats were at the right place.

My current HUD config:
Hands
--- new panel ---
VPIP
Preflop Raise
Three Bet
Steal
--- line feed ---
Agg Factor
Agg Pct
Flop Conti bet
Went to Showdown
-- new panel ---
Fold to Flop conti bet
--- line feed ---
Fold to Flop bet
--- line feed ---
Fold to Turn bet
--- line feed ---
Fold to River bet

Site: Absolute
System: WinXP w/ SP2, ATI-graphic

Please grab 1.06.0e from www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe and let me know if the panel popup issues are fixed. Mike was doing some work on that recently.

Roy

Zami80
07-13-2008, 04:38 AM
Use the clear button to remove all the popups and then re-assign them again.

Did this and it didnt help. Also force on top doesnt help. Here is a screenshot of my hud settings:

http://zami80.lite.fi/pics/hemhud.jpg

So the pop-ups dont work for steal, flop c-bet and fold to flop c-bet stats.

Pasinger
07-13-2008, 07:15 AM
Please grab 1.06.0e from www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe and let me know if the panel popup issues are fixed. Mike was doing some work on that recently.

Roy

Iīve used this version.

The problems with my 3 panels occured with
HMhud.exe from 07/11/2008 13:09 and
mousehook.dll from 07/10/2008 11:58

Hope that helps.

schiff
07-13-2008, 08:56 AM
I have installed 1.06.01e: Is it possible to go back to Version 1.05.9? Where can I download the old version? Can the new database structure persist?
The new Version is just a plague.

tontobird
07-13-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm guessing that you can go back, but almost certainly will have to reinstall postgre.

This is my answer based on some things that I dealt with.

morny
07-13-2008, 03:29 PM
I have installed 1.06.01e: Is it possible to go back to Version 1.05.9? Where can I download the old version? Can the new database structure persist?
The new Version is just a plague.

You can keep the manager at 1.06 and revert the hud back to 1.05.09 by downloading http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/1.5.9hud.zip and unzipping those 2 files over the same 2 files in your holdem manager folder

Although bare in mind that some issues that have since been solved may crop up again. Sorry for the inconvenience

morny
07-13-2008, 04:53 PM
For the Pop up issue where it wont show popups when you hover over them it appears to a bug that only happens when multiple panels is enabled. Theyre working on a fix at the moment

fnuno
07-14-2008, 06:01 AM
nice nice, couldnt get used to the normal prima tables.. thanks

Skuzzy
07-14-2008, 06:25 AM
I'm still importing at a snails pace compared to 1.05.09.

I'd rather not install the 'fix' having read through this thread and am instead waiting for a properly tested patch.

When will it be released?

Zografa
07-14-2008, 07:40 AM
Betfair issue with flickering still does not work for me with the newest patch so i ll stick to 1.05.09 hud for now but please fix it..

morny
07-14-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm still importing at a snails pace compared to 1.05.09.

I'd rather not install the 'fix' having read through this thread and am instead waiting for a properly tested patch.

When will it be released?

Should be soon still working on some issues

Skuzzy
07-14-2008, 08:40 AM
Should be soon still working on some issues

cool. I can live with soon. :)

Rvg72
07-14-2008, 10:45 PM
1.06.01 has been released to www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmtestupdate.exe

We think we got almost all of the issues resolved and will work closely with anyone who still has issues.

asox
07-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Hello !
Importspeed still very slow
5 H/s now (Version 1.05 was 50/s)

Greetings

Sleepycat
07-15-2008, 01:46 AM
Nothing changed with this update for the import speed.
9.2 Hands/s with "Import from folder", 120 Files Poker Stars HHs, and it slows down the complete PC.

smf
07-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Newest version brought huge performance problems in conjunction with the 1.5.09 hud, even little things such as moving the table 1cm would lag the pc to a point where all tables would time out. Going back to manager 1.06.01e and the 1.05.09 hud.

Really having a lot of problems atm :/

Rvg72
07-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Hello !
Importspeed still very slow
5 H/s now (Version 1.05 was 50/s)

Greetings

So this is on 1.06.01? Could you tell me this (and anyone else with very slow speeds do the same)

Poker Site(s):
# Players in DB:
Importing Mined Hands?:
If so, saving all, some or no observed hand histories?:
Did you disable daily cache in 1.06.01:
What is the average size of the hand history files you importing?:

Roy

schiff
07-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Poker Site(s): PartyPoker
# Players in DB: ~65.000
Importing Mined Hands?: yes
If so, saving all, some or no observed hand histories?: all
Did you disable daily cache in 1.06.01: yes
What is the average size of the hand history files you importing?: ~500kb up to 3mb

Rvg72
07-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Newest version brought huge performance problems in conjunction with the 1.5.09 hud, even little things such as moving the table 1cm would lag the pc to a point where all tables would time out. Going back to manager 1.06.01e and the 1.05.09 hud.

Really having a lot of problems atm :/

I'm pretty sure this had more to do with the hud version than the manager version just because the manager does not do anything when you move a table. You should be able to move to 1.06.01 and still use the 1.05.09 until we resolve the problems that a few people are having.

Roy

Rvg72
07-15-2008, 12:11 PM
What is the average size of the hand history files you importing?: ~500kb up to 3mb

Thanks, one other question I forgot to ask, what was the import performance drop like between 1.05.09 and 1.06.01. I am going to guess that we use the same hand history service and my import speeds with 1.06.01 on an even bigger DB is faster than before.

I will be providing some test builds to people with performance issues to 1) identify where the bottleneck is really happening and 2) try to resolve the issue

Roy

Sleepycat
07-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Pokersite: PokerStars
Players in DB: 50.000
Importing mined Hands: yes
if so, saving all, some or no observed hand histories?: all
What is the average size of the hand history files you importing?: 400KB up to 1MB

The import speed in 1.05.09 was about 50 Hands/s and in 1.06.01 it is 14 Hands/s.

asox
07-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Pokersite: Partypoker
Players in DB: 63.751
Importing mined Hands: yes
if so, saving all, some or no observed hand histories?: all
Did you disable daily cache in 1.06.01: no
What is the average size of the hand history files you importing?: 267KB

The import speed in 1.05.09 was about ~50 Hands/s and in 1.06.01 it is 3 to 5 Hands/s on the first 10.000 Hands, and go's slowly up.
Have not import longer as 1 hour, because i need my computer, but 1.05.09 had a speed from the beginning from ~40

Greetings

schiff
07-15-2008, 05:06 PM

The import speed in 1.05.09 was about 40 Hands/s and in 1.06.01 it is about 8 Hands/s.

Zami80
07-16-2008, 04:00 AM
The hud problems are solved in this newest release, thanks. Can you tell one more thing, will the bonuses be showing in some reports in the future?

morny
07-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Yes but not in the short term

beaster
07-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Just mentioning that I still am having problems with hand speed, even using 1.06.01. I'm importing datamined FTP 6max hands, only hand histories with SD, at about 0.5 h/s once I've been importing for a bit. (Starts off ok, 30 h/s, and when I check a few hours later performance has degraded.) 60k players in my DB.

Edit: Disabled daily cache, HH file sizes vary from 1k to sometimes 1000k.

Sleepycat
07-17-2008, 01:24 AM
Hi,
when will there be new test builds for people with performance issues? Importing mining Hands with the current import speed is nearly impossible.

Rvg72
07-17-2008, 02:21 AM
Can people with import speed issues also let me know what version of postgresql they are running. Tomorrow I will have a build that has some additional logging that I would like them to try.

Roy

schiff
07-17-2008, 02:24 AM
The import speed in 1.05.09 was about 40 Hands/s and in 1.06.01 it is about 8 Hands/s.

PostgreSQL 8.2

asox
07-17-2008, 03:17 AM
PostgreSQL 8.2

Sleepycat
07-17-2008, 05:06 AM
PostgresSQL 8.3

tontobird
07-18-2008, 12:19 AM
I loaded the newest version and my HUD numbers do not resemble anything useful!!!

And the boxes and numbers are gigantic!

TheBigOne
07-18-2008, 05:14 AM
Does the new version have problems with more then one player accessing the same DB?

Rvg72
07-18-2008, 11:26 AM
I loaded the newest version and my HUD numbers do not resemble anything useful!!!

And the boxes and numbers are gigantic!

Sorry - please turn off abbreviations for the time being if all of your numbers are stuck together.

Roy

beaster
07-18-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm running postgresql-8.3.3 on my linux box.

mikee1978
07-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Since he was the refreshing since then not good my program.
1probléma: HUD is in a grey framework during a game and I cannot remove this grey framework.
2problema:does not count it well the won and the losing $-t,I gain more always or I dive that the HM shows.
Pl:I won today 20$ the HM writes it won 12$
This a translator programal I wrote,I am not top notch unfortunately in English.
What it is necessary to do in order for him to be good the HM?
windows Vista

RedBarracuda
07-18-2008, 01:44 PM
1probléma: HUD is in a grey framework during a game and I cannot remove this grey framework.
1 problem: go to HUD Options / Table Preferences and uncheck the "mucked cards and alignment edit mode" ... in this mode (when Grey) you can move the panels to suite your needs at the tables and then you simply Check the box near the "Lock the layout" for it to be unmovable.

Rvg72
07-18-2008, 03:33 PM
Guys, pretty sure I found the problem with the importing speeds some people are having. Working on the solution now.

Roy

Sleepycat
07-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Great news!

PokerKhan
07-18-2008, 04:47 PM
I just tried to install the 1.06 but at first it didnīt even start*. Then reinstalling the 1.05.09 version is not running anymore.
By updating to 1.06 itīs telling me I run a trial version and during registering itīs asking for a serial number. But it doesnt correspond to the machine code I once got.
Please help ... Iīm without HM

* an error box pops up:
An error occured while loading the prefs files: Could not find a part of the path D:\privat\RGV Software\config\prefs.xml

mikee1978
07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
I say thank you for it (redbarracuda)a help.1 managed to solve the problem.
mikee1978

Rvg72
07-18-2008, 06:22 PM
I just tried to install the 1.06 but at first it didnīt even start*. Then reinstalling the 1.05.09 version is not running anymore.
By updating to 1.06 itīs telling me I run a trial version and during registering itīs asking for a serial number. But it doesnt correspond to the machine code I once got.
Please help ... Iīm without HM

* an error box pops up:
An error occured while loading the prefs files: Could not find a part of the path D:\privat\RGV Software\config\prefs.xml

Make sure you install the update into the same folder you installed HM into. Then, after the update go into that folder and run holdemmanager.exe from there. I think you might have issues with the shortcut or something.

Regarding registration, just e-mail me at sales@holdemmanager.net and you get a new code.

Roy

Rvg72
07-18-2008, 06:24 PM
If you have importing speed issues please try

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdateimport.exe

and respond in the thread ASAP. I have got very big performance improvements with this version and pretty sure I fixed the problem when I rewrote how HM handles larger files but I was never able to duplicate the REALLY bad speeds like < 10h/s.

Thanks,

Roy

pellshek
07-18-2008, 07:30 PM
I've had a few odd problems since updating last night.

(Vista, Noble/iPoker, HEM 1.06.01b, PostgresSQL 8.3, no previous problems)

1. Table Manager is finding my tables, but is not displaying the stats on the table - I have to use the Table Finder tool to get the stats to display.

2. When the stats appear, they tend to be messy. And "saving position" after I tidy them up doesn't seem to lock them for the next table. Sometimes stat boxes sit a bit in from the edge, sometimes a bit over, and when they update lengthening a line, tend to move the whole box.

3. After the update, the font on the HUD had changed in size and font type. I changed it back to my preferred size in Table preferences, but after doing that, the stats in the replayer have become huge to the point they obscure the table.

Thanks.

Rvg72
07-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Sorry, all 3 of these should be fixed in this build

Roy

asox
07-19-2008, 02:38 AM
If you have importing speed issues please try

and respond in the thread ASAP. I have got very big performance improvements with this version and pretty sure I fixed the problem when I rewrote how HM handles larger files but I was never able to duplicate the REALLY bad speeds like < 10h/s.

Thanks,

Roy

Hello !
I have now a importspeed from 21 Hands/s, so its faster, but in V1.05.09 i had ~ 45 Hands/s
Nice work, but 1/2 speed to 1.05.09

PS. Please can you tell me where can i disable daily cache afterwards

Greetings

Sleepycat
07-19-2008, 03:45 AM
After installing the new update there has changed nothing for me far.
It took about 3 minutes before HM stars importing, then HM imports with 3.2Hands/s. The speed goes up to 8.4 Hands/s after 10 Minutes and now after 25 Mimutes 11.8 Hands/s. I will later report the final speed.
I have two DBs, Poker Stars NL, 60.000 Players and about 4.000.000 Hands and Party Poker NL, 16.000 Players and about 1.500.000 Hands. HM is importing Patry Poker mining Hands much faster with avarage speed of 55 Hands/s. This is slightly faster then in 1.05.09. I will try to import more PP Hands and see, if the speed goes down when the DB is larger.

Edit: The final import speed of the Stars HHs was 14.6 Hands/s, (29.5MB, 103 files, about 40 Minutes for the import)

Rvg72
07-19-2008, 04:12 AM
There is something going on with the Stars observed hands - will focus on this one in the coming days. No reason why it shouldn't be close to the Party numbers so something is going on there.

Roy

PokerKhan
07-19-2008, 04:44 AM
After installing the new update there has changed nothing for me far.
It took about 3 minutes before HM stars importing, then HM imports with 3.2Hands/s. The speed goes up to 8.4 Hands/s after 10 Minutes and now after 25 Mimutes 11.8 Hands/s. I will later report the final speed.
I have two DBs, Poker Stars NL, 60.000 Players and about 4.000.000 Hands and Party Poker NL, 16.000 Players and about 1.500.000 Hands. HM is importing Patry Poker mining Hands much faster with avarage speed of 55 Hands/s. This is slightly faster then in 1.05.09. I will try to import more PP Hands and see, if the speed goes down when the DB is larger.

Edit: The final import speed of the Stars HHs was 14.6 Hands/s, (29.5MB, 103 files, about 40 Minutes for the import)

How long did it take for the Player Cache Update? Iīve something more than 40.000 players and converting seems to take years.

Sleepycat
07-19-2008, 09:23 AM
I removed the daily database cache, so I think there is no player cache updating.

tsaaa
07-19-2008, 12:36 PM

Roy

downloaded this but it isnt fixed, also you cant put the stats outside the table window anymore.

PokerKhan
07-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Itīs caching now for about 24h and has 75% of 41.000 players.
Any similar experience and what happens if I quit the conversion, does it start from zero again ??:confused:

TheBigOne
07-20-2008, 06:30 AM
At Everest, you cannot use the border for the stats again

morny
07-20-2008, 10:42 AM

Roy

downloaded this but it isnt fixed, also you cant put the stats outside the table window anymore.

Which of the 3 isnt fixed, what version have you?

morny
07-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Any similar experience and what happens if I quit the conversion, does it start from zero again ??:confused:

Mine was double that in players and it done it in a couple of hours, what version were you using? Upload to the latest version after this please if you dont already have it. Since its that far i would let it complete because otherwise youll have to start from scratch

Rvg72
07-20-2008, 01:14 PM

Are you using postgresql 8.0? I've seen 2 other people with this issue and both were on 8.0. If it is 75% done then you probably have about 6 hours to go so might just wait until it finishes. or, go into pgadmin and vacuum analyze full your database and the whole thing will probably take about 2 hours BUT the vacuum analyze full itself might take 3 or 4 hours if your cache is that slow.

pellshek
07-20-2008, 01:29 PM

Roy

Thanks Roy, this fixed my problems (tables are now being found by TM, the boxes seem stable, and fonts fixed).

One minor new problem though. My Stats box, which I have configured on 2 lines, actually has 4 lines - my 2 lines of text, and below that 2 blank lines. So basically there is 2 lines of unwanted black, blank panal below my 2 lines of text. I can't seem to get rid of these blank lines. Wasn't like this before updating.

It's a minor quibble, but any advice appreciated. Tx.

PokerKhan
07-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Mine was double that in players and it done it in a couple of hours, what version were you using? Upload to the latest version after this please if you dont already have it. Since its that far i would let it complete because otherwise youll have to start from scratch

Itīs at almost 40.000 players now. I believe it will be done late this evening. As itīs that far, Iīll let it finish. Then it took about 48hours.

Thereīs not much to vacuum in HM as I canīt use the menu as long as the update runs :(
By the way I use postgres 8.0.3.

TheBigOne
07-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Sometimes. HM stops importing Hands via Autoimport.

I have to restart it to get it working again. This happens since version 1.06

dway
07-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Hi,

Could you put the release number on the file name please.

thanks.

dway

piet51
07-21-2008, 07:45 AM
Yes , a release number would be very usefull
Thank you in advance
Piet

pellshek
07-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Could I ask - where should we go to check on updates, and how often? I thought I was up to date with (b) this morning until I happened to notice (d), which was great as it ironed out my last couple of bugs...so should I check every few days or what?

BTW, HEM looks great and really clean and functioning really nicely with this (d) update.

Tx.

doublehawk
07-21-2008, 10:59 AM
I was just going to ask what has happened to the layout - i enjoyed the look and feel of the last one, and this new one just feels messy. I'm red-green colour blind, and I've been slowed down a lot by this. Is there any way I can download the old skin?

ooglenz1
07-21-2008, 11:22 AM
i still got the problem as when i start my laptop without internet connection and trie to open it local it says i need to register. So i cant open in offline mode.

When i connect to the internet and start HM everything works fine.

When i log off again then it still works offline.

Any ideas what the problem can be with this?

jetsfan31
07-21-2008, 03:58 PM
i still got the problem as when i start my laptop without internet connection and trie to open it local it says i need to register. So i cant open in offline mode.

I've got the exact same issue.....any ideas how to resolve?

Yohan
07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm already a registred customer and I want to know if you have a ETA for tourney support ?

Thank you

Rvg72
07-21-2008, 07:28 PM

It should only require a connection once per week - I'll need to look into this.

Roy

lagerHLT
07-21-2008, 07:34 PM
I have updated to 1.06.01d and then it asked me about the cache something..sounded great I thought. But since I'm using spadeeye to find tables (partypoker) It wasn't so good after all. Now Spadeeye cant find any information at all from my HM database when I search for new tables. I assume it has a connection but is there anyway to change this back by reinstalling HM or something?

Rvg72
07-22-2008, 01:30 AM
I have updated to 1.06.01d and then it asked me about the cache something..sounded great I thought. But since I'm using spadeeye to find tables (partypoker) It wasn't so good after all. Now Spadeeye cant find any information at all from my HM database when I search for new tables. I assume it has a connection but is there anyway to change this back by reinstalling HM or something?

Grab the updated version of SpadeEye. It nows uses the new monthly database and you'll see a HUGE difference in speed when retrieving stats with it.

Roy

sariboxer
07-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Roy, Putting an auto-updater in HM would be extremely useful!!!! I am a big fan of HM, but ivestigating after updates in different forums every two days really puts me on tilt..... I.e. now I am running 1.06.01. Where can I find 1.06.01.d that I have read about???? Where do I look for it until there is no updater? thx!

JazzPunk
07-22-2008, 08:51 AM
I try to import 512 files from stars with 250k hands. At fist the import was very slow 13Hands/s (dell inspiron 8200, 2GH, 1GB RAM, Window XP SP2). After 212 files and 96641 hands the import makes no progress. So I stopt the manual import. What can I do? I think the import should near 80Hands/s.

I Tried it again with 57 files and get 8.2Hands/s.

My HD is already defragmented.

poiznr
07-22-2008, 10:29 AM
i have installed version 1.6.1e now the opacity of the mucked cards is so low i almost cant see them is this a bug or can i change it somewhere?

beaster
07-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Grab the updated version of SpadeEye. It nows uses the new monthly database and you'll see a HUGE difference in speed when retrieving stats with it.

Roy

What if I elected to NOT use the cache (because I datamine)? Have the import speed problems been fixed where I can use the cache? How do I enable it if I've already disabled it?

allabout
07-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I updated to the latest version and now the HUD seems to lag everything on PS when playing (8-15 tables). I know there's a way to go back to 1.05... the last version right? I couldn't find it in the FAQ. Or, even better is there a fix to the lagging HUD? Thanks much!

edit: checked the HUD bugs forum, I'll follow there.

Pummi81
07-22-2008, 01:49 PM
i have installed version 1.6.1e now the opacity of the mucked cards is so low i almost cant see them is this a bug or can i change it somewhere?

+1

And HUD hero stats are now located on upperleft corner of poker table though I have NOT ticked "fix my stat position" in player preferences.
And some of other players stats have misplaced themselves too and even if I drag them back to where they used to be and save positions they don't stay.

How do I revert back to an older version, ex. 1.6.01d?

RedBarom
07-22-2008, 06:36 PM
I have the same problem. Almost invisible mucked cards, and also the hero stats position is fixed, both when checked and left blank in the player preferences window.
That last problem occured during a little earlier version I think.
I did a clean install this evening because I thought all the updating messed with my HM installs but the problem still occurs.

badcompany
07-22-2008, 07:55 PM
Sorry for my english. :)
When I export hands from PT2 database and import to HM, any hands does not import. HM sees files with history, but result - 0 hands are imported.
Version of HM 1.06.01e.

Rvg72
07-23-2008, 02:23 AM
We will have an update tomorrow that should fix most/all of the issues that have been brought up. Thanks for your patience.

Roy

pmania
07-23-2008, 05:23 AM
Does someone know how to start holdem manager in safe mode under Windows XP ? I get the following postgresql error:

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin\pg_ctl.exe
" runservice -w -N "pgsql-8.2" -D "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\data\"
pg_ctl: could not start service "pgsql-8.2": error code 1063

I searched google: http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=postgresql+1063&meta=

Ohw btw I just want to test how fast the importing goes under safe mode in Windows XP!

JazzPunk
07-23-2008, 08:41 AM
I am down to 3 Hands/s and it seams not the bottom. The import gets slower and slower.

So I would go back to a release that works. I beleave that the version I used was 1.5.7. So my question: Is it possible to use this version with the same database. I have already removed the daily database cache.

HMImport.exe uses 4% CPU usage
1 process of postgres.exe uses 2% CPU usage

morny
07-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Yes the database is compatible with 1.5.7

morny
07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Does someone know how to start holdem manager in safe mode under Windows XP ? I get the following postgresql error:

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin\pg_ctl.exe
" runservice -w -N "pgsql-8.2" -D "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\data\"
pg_ctl: could not start service "pgsql-8.2": error code 1063

I searched google: http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=postgresql+1063&meta=

Ohw btw I just want to test how fast the importing goes under safe mode in Windows XP!

On XP im nearly sure you press and hold F8 just after the pc starts rebooting and then choose safe mode from the memory IIRC

badcompany
07-23-2008, 10:10 AM
After export of hands from PT2 and their import in HM I see a difference in sizes of profit. HM underestimates profit approximately on 10 stacks of nl50 on 25k hands.
Room Parimatch, HM 1.06.01g.

Rvg72
07-23-2008, 12:33 PM
I am down to 3 Hands/s and it seams not the bottom. The import gets slower and slower.

So I would go back to a release that works. I beleave that the version I used was 1.5.7. So my question: Is it possible to use this version with the same database. I have already removed the daily database cache.

HMImport.exe uses 4% CPU usage
1 process of postgres.exe uses 2% CPU usage

Don't revert back to an older version. Instead use www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe and you should see a big improvement

Roy

Rvg72
07-23-2008, 12:35 PM
1.06.01g available at

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

This is still being worked on but we've got a bunch of positive feedback so far from people who had issues. A couple of new things you will notice in the player prefs is 1) set font name/size/attribs per stat and 2) multiple layouts for different game types

Roy

pmania
07-23-2008, 03:14 PM
On XP im nearly sure you press and hold F8 just after the pc starts rebooting and then choose safe mode from the memory IIRC

I know how to get in safe mode.

I want to know when I am in safe mode, how I can start postgreSQL ? So I can import some hands in safe mode, cause I only have 512 MegaBytes of memory in my pc. Maybe it will go a little bit quicker, since I doing daily imports now which take 3+ hours. And a day only has 24 hours, so that's more then 12 percent already of the day!

pmania
07-23-2008, 03:16 PM
1.06.01g available at

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

This is still being worked on but we've got a bunch of positive feedback so far from people who had issues. A couple of new things you will notice in the player prefs is 1) set font name/size/attribs per stat and 2) multiple layouts for different game types

Roy

I will test this version in less then 24 hours, I have alot of hand histories which are more then 512kB!

JazzPunk
07-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Don't revert back to an older version. Instead use www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe and you should see a big improvement

Roy

Ok, I tried the new version but I have no big improvement. Now I have 6 Hands/s.

When I put 3 files a 340k file size with 933 Hands total in a directory and start "Import From Folder" I have 7 Hands/s.

Rvg72
07-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi, try importing many files at once. It will speed up - not sure why you are running so slow though, that's the lowest I have heard for this version.

Roy

JazzPunk
07-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi, try importing many files at once. It will speed up - not sure why you are running so slow though, that's the lowest I have heard for this version.

Roy

I tried 100 Files before and it runs so slow that I tried it with less. It runs slower with more files. It seams to slow down during the day. But I removed the daily cache. Can I prove that the daily cache is realy deleted? thx.

pmania
07-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I have 8.4/s

BRB
07-23-2008, 05:11 PM
At player preferences I changed the main popup from default cbet to sample, pushed apply then OK, but next time when I open player preferences then HM shows default cbet in the main popup always. It seems HM doesn't save the config. Please could you fix this? I use v06.01g

morny
07-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Ok thanks for letting us know about the main Popup bug

baaard
07-23-2008, 05:54 PM
nvm

teecee90
07-23-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm having HUD problems as well with this build. See the HUD BUGS forum. Cant change the font sizes.

smf
07-23-2008, 06:08 PM
nm :)

Rvg72
07-23-2008, 09:24 PM
There is a new update available at www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe with a few more fixes. Still need to fix the main popup bug and a couple of other things.

Roy

zippo
07-23-2008, 10:12 PM
There is a new update available at www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

Please include the version# in the filename - e.g. hmupdate10601g.exe

thanks

da9x
07-24-2008, 12:40 AM
gaaah! the latest version totally screwed up my hud! there is a big black box covering the entire table. i can see the stats but nothing else. can i go back to the version you posted earlier today cause that one worked for me.

thx

Rvg72
07-24-2008, 05:07 AM
Sorry - download www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe again - the problem was fixed shortly after updating.

Roy

JazzPunk
07-24-2008, 11:05 AM
Some observations:

1) The CPU usage is low during import with periodic peeks.
2) It seems that the import of smaller files < 100k is faster (~8 hands/s) where the import of bigger files 400k and more is slower (~5 hands/s).

Maybe it is better to offer a different stategie for the "automatic import" and the "Import From Folder" or "Import From File(s)". The automatic import uses the existing strategie and for the others it is may be better to parse the files and bulk update the database after say 1000 Hands with one SQL statement. Bulk operations are faster. But I do not knew PostgreSQL and so I am not sure that such bulk operations exists.

JazzPunk
07-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Now the Import stand still.

HMImport.exe 0 - 1 % CPU usage

and 0 % CPU usage of all postgres processes.

It seams blocked. I wait now 30 minutes with out progress.

Raw
07-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Please include the version# in the filename - e.g. hmupdate10601g.exe

thanks

yeah, and please always list the newest test update on holdemmanager.net please, it's kinda hard to follow where the latest test release is...

rodolfo
07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
+1 for marking the releases with the filename!

Zografa
07-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Im having problems to set the font to arial size 10? it moves it to 9 or 11?
and +1 bout the version # in the file name

j1nx
07-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Howdy,

What's wrong with the "mucked cards" overlay. They are very transparant, you can hardly see them. Is this changed? Or do I need to change an opacity setting?

smf
07-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I know a lot of people have complained about import speeds, just wanted to let you know I imported a large 40k hand file for the first time today and just would like to say i got about 150h/s, so your fixes are working for at least some people :)

morny
07-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Howdy,

What's wrong with the "mucked cards" overlay. They are very transparant, you can hardly see them. Is this changed? Or do I need to change an opacity setting?

Upgrade to the newest version and adjust time and opacity in the Hud Options> Table Preferences for Mucked Cards

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

morny
07-24-2008, 10:06 PM
I know a lot of people have complained about import speeds, just wanted to let you know I imported a large 40k hand file for the first time today and just would like to say i got about 150h/s, so your fixes are working for at least some people :)

Please dont post things like this, ill have 50 pms in the morning asking how come they dont have 150h/s:D

inavacuum
07-25-2008, 04:18 AM
Could we please have a page setup detailing the newest test release with fix history and file links. This would be far easier than scrolling through this thread, and much appreciated.

JazzPunk
07-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Hallo,

the replayer lost the stats.

Maybe it has something to to with my previous action:

I tried to clone the "Default Main Popup". The new Popup was empty. So I tried it again and miss to change the name of the "Default Main Popup". As a result I had two popups with the name "Default Main Popup" both empty.

A second poblem is that during the import of hand histories my laptop is frozen for some second up to 50 seconds. Maybe this has some thing to to with my poor import speed.

Thx for help

JazzPunk
07-25-2008, 09:34 AM
I wish to go back to version 1.05.07 where the import speed was faster it makes no sence for me to import with 4 or 5 hands/s. Unfortunatley I have no old installer for this version. Where can I find an install package for this version?

thx

zippo
07-25-2008, 09:56 AM
HM10601i Crypto
Can't move the HUD outside of the window again.

versteegrob
07-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi Guys

Network: Microgaming
Client: Eurolinx

Since the update from 1.06.01G? to the 1.96.01i my HUD is not working normal anymore. Every new hands the hud replace all the stats froms the player different on the table.If i wanne play 1 table i can set the stats on the right table and use the button lock layout but when i play more the 8 tables it doesnt work because every new hand the stats have a different positon, how can if fix it? In the previous verion it was no problem but now it does.

I really hope my hud will work right because like this i cant just use the stats when i play 1 or 2 tables

McFly
07-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi Guys

Network: Microgaming
Client: Eurolinx

Since the update from 1.06.01G? to the 1.96.01i my HUD is not working normal anymore. Every new hands the hud replace all the stats froms the player different on the table.If i wanne play 1 table i can set the stats on the right table and use the button lock layout but when i play more the 8 tables it doesnt work because every new hand the stats have a different positon, how can if fix it? In the previous verion it was no problem but now it does.

I really hope my hud will work right because like this i cant just use the stats when i play 1 or 2 tables

click on file in the new window TableManager, there you'll have the option to save positions. Had the same prob and found it accidently. But before you close your HEM save the Config folder. I now have an issue that every 2 times i start HEM the file pospref.txt is corrupt and emtpy.

I don't really like the last update

Rvg72
07-25-2008, 03:41 PM
If you have import speed issues please try

and let me know how it goes please. If you don't have import speed issues then don't download it yet :)

Still working on the other misc issues

Roy

HesseJames
07-25-2008, 04:24 PM
... let's me only select seat 1.The others don't exist in the scroll down menus anymore. So I change it at PS to seat 1 as well. However,I like seat 5 better.

Every other thing works just fine! Great Job so far, Roy.

Roy

JazzPunk
07-25-2008, 07:57 PM
If you have import speed issues please try

and let me know how it goes please. If you don't have import speed issues then don't download it yet :)

Roy

Sorry, I would like to say something positive but for my system I got 4.5 h/s.

Dell Inspiron 8200, 2GH, 1 GB, XP SP3.

The CPU usage is just low but the LED for the HD is very active. I installed Pokerstategie Elephant to be able to compare the import speed cause I tought that my laptop is to poor. But I got 30 h/s. But I will only compare the import speed in all other points Holdem Manager is suuuuuuuuuuuperior.

Rvg72
07-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry, I would like to say something positive but for my system I got 4.5 h/s.

Dell Inspiron 8200, 2GH, 1 GB, XP SP3.

The CPU usage is just low but the LED for the HD is very active. I installed Pokerstategie Elephant to be able to compare the import speed cause I tought that my laptop is to poor. But I got 30 h/s. But I will only compare the import speed in all other points Holdem Manager is suuuuuuuuuuuperior.

Could you look in your holdem manager\importing\logs folder and e-mail perf.txt to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,

Roy

JazzPunk
07-26-2008, 04:22 AM
Hi, yesterday I made a Vacuum and defrag my HD. Now with 48 Files I have a speed of 7.6 h/s.

I removed the daily cache during an update. So I should not have it. But I disabled it now after your hint. And now I have a speed of 10 h/s

Maybe this is a hint:

I always import hands for one stake. But when I import a "new" stake the import speed was higher: 13 h/s.

PS: I mailed the perf.txt.

CORRECTION: After importing of 30k hands I am at 5 h/s

a80q
07-26-2008, 05:36 AM
Disable hero in HUD doesn't stay checked when i restart holdem manager.
What could be the problem.
Also tried changing it in prefs.xml. That doesn't work either.
Also i cant take notes. the notes window doesn't come up when clicking on the tables HUD.
Reinstalled HM.
I can take notes again.
But Disable hero in HUD still doesn't work after checking and restart.

JazzPunk
07-26-2008, 08:32 AM
An other problem is that the import stops with out a reason. At fist I thougt that I stops the import without notice. I leave my laptop alone and the import stops itself.

morny
07-26-2008, 11:10 AM
... let's me only select seat 1.The others don't exist in the scroll down menus anymore. So I change it at PS to seat 1 as well. However,I like seat 5 better.

Every other thing works just fine! Great Job so far, Roy.

Try this update, you might have an older version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdateimport.exe

Rvg72
07-26-2008, 01:03 PM
I fixed an issue with scale fonts not saving properly last night - will look at the disable hero stats since it is probably in the same area. This won't affect import speeds though - well auto import speeds possibly.

Roy

Tembal
07-26-2008, 07:31 PM
There is something going on with the Stars observed hands - will focus on this one in the coming days. No reason why it shouldn't be close to the Party numbers so something is going on there.

Roy

When will this be fixed?
It is a very big issue for me.

zippo
07-26-2008, 08:08 PM
Try this update, you might have an older version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdateimport.exe

And what version is that? PLEASE start to include the version# in the filename - would be much easier for everyone....

Thrahl
07-26-2008, 09:19 PM
And what version is that? PLEASE start to include the version# in the filename - would be much easier for everyone....

This

smf
07-26-2008, 11:35 PM

ye I must admit, i'm kind of lost as well what the newest version is :) 1.6.1i (manager), .1h hud?!

If there is anything newer, whats the link? :)

Rvg72
07-27-2008, 02:54 AM
Sorry about the versioning mayhem recently. We're trying to quickly fix all the issues and release private builds to certain people and then when others have an issue that I know we have fixed I send them the link and etc etc

We'll get it all sorted

Roy

allizdor
07-27-2008, 11:04 AM
I have an Problem with the Table Manager 1.6.1h

I have two Layouts (default and xyz) because I playing on two sites.

When I only use the default Layout everything works finde.
But when I use the xyz Layout, then I couldn't use the save button in the table manager.
The error ist "couldn't verify posprefs.txt"

morny
07-27-2008, 02:29 PM
In the meantime ill put a forumwide announcement thing telling you what the latest version is and where it can be downloaded and ill update that when theres a new one so youll know.

versteegrob
07-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi

I have now version K but i have still the same problem.

I play on EuroLinx on microgaming

After every hands the stats stands totally different on the table, very anoying

McFly
07-27-2008, 07:02 PM
In the meantime ill put a forumwide announcement thing telling you what the latest version is and where it can be downloaded and ill update that when theres a new one so youll know.

How about a new thread for every release

Gregster6
07-27-2008, 07:07 PM

Which is the latest build? Is it i or k?

morny
07-27-2008, 07:10 PM
It version (i) but some beta testers are using k but it wont be released until the bugs they find are sorted and then youll see the change anounced when it is released

Gregster6
07-28-2008, 03:55 AM
Thanks Morny,

Would be awesome to have the latest version and release notes up somewhere.

In this instance, the post above refering to version k threw me!

a80q
07-28-2008, 08:17 AM
will look at the disable hero stats since it is probably in the same area.

Roy

I have version 1.06.01k.
The disable hero stats function works now.
But now i have that problem with avg. vp$ip.
Not a big issue for me.
Just to let you know about the little bug.
Keep up the good work :)

poiuz
07-28-2008, 10:00 AM

starf
07-28-2008, 01:44 PM

Rvg72
07-28-2008, 08:54 PM
Yes, will be doing that. Sorry about all the release confusion recently

Roy