PDA

View Full Version : HEM not displaying HUD

Ksight3
09-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Believe me I've read the FAQ many times and haven't been able to get HUD to display on my table @ pstars.

I first dl'd the HEM from the e-mail I received, then the update.

my pokerstars HH go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\

I went to options and configured the auto import to take those hands and move it to a folder i created (as the FAQ in HEM suggested) My documents -> HEM Processed

The HH files from pstars is wokring properly (I erased all the HH's and played in a table and it came up in pstars) but nothing is processed to the file i made.

When I play a hand it the HEM either reads "Auto update did not find any new files...try again in 5 seconds..." or "found 1 hand to process"

No hands are in my cash games -> report (my alias is typed in)
I only bought the 55$ one, so in my filter I can't choose my stakes (not that I'd need to since Im playing micro stakes atm)

Tried relaunching and double clicking HUD. Nothing comes up (I think the table manager is suppose to?)

I also turned off my preferred seating in pstars and still no stats on the table.

help?

EN09
09-26-2008, 09:57 PM
i'm using HEM and HUD on stars right now... v1.06.03h. it came right up on the table w/o any input from me. check your 'HUD Options > Launch HUD with Auto Import... mine is checked. hth

EDIT: i use a preferred seating as well...

Ksight3
09-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Mine's checked also...and I've tried re-launching. nothing comes up.

My preferred seating is checked off atm so (at least until i can get stats to show up)

I don't use vista either if dat helps.

EN09
09-27-2008, 12:51 AM
maybe try to download HEM into a different path file and launch from it there... see if the HUD works, if it does transfer your hh's to the new one?

Ksight3
09-27-2008, 04:23 AM
Actually "table manager" appears, and when I play in a table it shows that table also. the stats on it never changes (it shows the table name, says 0/6 players nothing under VPIP or fish)

morny
09-27-2008, 05:52 AM
If you look at the title bar on HM exactly what version does it show?

OK2ThePrism
09-27-2008, 06:09 AM
I am also having a problem with the HUD today. It worked just fine yesterday and previously but todfay I get no HUD stats at all on Pstars 6max NL.

1.06.03h version, Vista.

Have restarted HEM and Pstars to no effct.

Nothing has changed since yesterday when it was working fine, although Pstars did throw an error box when I opened a new table

OK2ThePrism
09-27-2008, 06:14 AM
Actually it was not a pstars error but a table manager error -

"Exception thrown in destructor
(f:\sp\vctoolsvc7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\filecore .cpp:111)
an unnamed file was not found

I have to assume this is realted to the problem

Bacco777
09-27-2008, 07:35 AM
Hi I am having the exact same problem. All was fine yesterday, today I get no stats whatsoever and in the table manager it says 0/6 while there are 6 people seated.

morny
09-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Actually it was not a pstars error but a table manager error -

"Exception thrown in destructor
(f:\sp\vctoolsvc7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\filecore .cpp:111)
an unnamed file was not found

I have to assume this is realted to the problem

This version fixes the problem http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03betawhud.exe

Ksight3
09-27-2008, 08:56 AM
1.06.03h

whenever i start HEM it asks me about dis "player cache upgrade" n if i want to revert back to 1.05.09

fabio
09-27-2008, 09:07 AM
Just click yes/update and you are ready to go :)

Ksight3
09-27-2008, 05:39 PM
if dat fixed it i wouldnt be having this problem...

it just says "players converted 1 of 1" and "conversion successful"

fabio
09-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Please export all your handhistories from your current database: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=12

Then, create a new one in the DatabaseControlPanel and reimport them

OK2ThePrism
09-28-2008, 03:10 PM
This version fixes the problem http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03betawhud.exe

I installed that version and it seemed to work.

But today I am having the same error again. My version now shows 1.06.03e

Ksight3
09-28-2008, 11:44 PM
at the end of exporting i got dis message

"WARNING: errors ignored on restore: 163

Process returned exit code 1."

when i pressed ok it said "are you sure you want to run from this file again?" and the problem repeated.

I made a new database, but there's no option to import only export...

I played on a table again with auto-import. table manager opened, but did not have any tables on it, and nothing was on the "table finder" either.
hands were also not imported from play. (in the past it was imported, but it never showed up on stats)

morny
09-29-2008, 09:18 AM
I installed that version and it seemed to work.

But today I am having the same error again. My version now shows 1.06.03e

Can you try this Beta and let me know if its still happening please http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

morny
09-29-2008, 09:21 AM
at the end of exporting i got dis message

"WARNING: errors ignored on restore: 163

Process returned exit code 1."

when i pressed ok it said "are you sure you want to run from this file again?" and the problem repeated.

I made a new database, but there's no option to import only export...

I played on a table again with auto-import. table manager opened, but did not have any tables on it, and nothing was on the "table finder" either.
hands were also not imported from play. (in the past it was imported, but it never showed up on stats)

If you look in the title bar of HM exactly what version and letter does it say?

OK2ThePrism
09-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Can you try this Beta and let me know if its still happening please http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

I have not done this (yet anyway). I restarted everything and it worked although I lost all my table settings (so I had to re-do all the stats-box positioining).

I am relucatnat to have to do so again so I am going to hold off from installing the next beta until and unless I really need to.

Thanks

Ksight3
09-29-2008, 05:22 PM
h.

..i said i had the latest v...

Ksight3
09-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Ok its been 4 days since I've had this program installed on my computer and i'm clearly not getting the orderly response i should be getting here...

i've stated everything i could and i'm not receiving the help i need. i said i installed the update my 1st post y do i even have 2 repeat myself...?

am i even allowed to get a refund for this? I literally wait a day for 1 possible solution all of which have failed so far.

morny
09-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Sorry for the confusion, the reason i was asking about the version is sometimes people can install it incorrectly and even though they installed the update they still have the older version, you also mentioned something about a message about reverting back to 1.05.09 which i havent seen before and since stars changed their HH format recently if you had an older version then the Hands wouldnt import and the Hud wouldnt show. Anyway if you contact me now we can do a ww.teamviewer.com session and get this problem sorted. Im only around for about an hour though so if this time isnt suitable we can arrange another time for later today. Email me morny@holdemmanager.net