PDA

View Full Version : Updated Motherboard drivers....

Icehockeyplyr
02-06-2010, 03:15 PM
And now HEM seems to be back to trial status? I bought and paid for HEM still have the Email conformation I was sent upon purchasing it! Can anyone advise me as to what I need to do to fix this problem? Last time I did this I had to use my 2nd PC usage for it work... So I'm out of options on that part.

fozzy71
02-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then reset your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

Icehockeyplyr
02-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Thank you as always for the help Fozzy.

There are a few things I need to say though. I reset both PC's via the link you gave me, because I only have one PC. However when I go back to the page it doesn't have any PC logged? How do I get HEM to reconfirm PC1 or PC2? I wanna avoid any issues that might arise from not having any PC logged.

Thank you.

netsrak
02-07-2010, 06:29 AM
You need to activate your PC as PC(1) or PC(2) and after that you should see it on the site again.