PDA

View Full Version : Antes getting counted twice in tournaments??

Sdc
02-06-2010, 12:49 PM
hello i've just noticed on the hand replayer that the antes of the small and big-blind player get counted twice.

for example, say blinds are 5k/10k with 1k ante at a 5 handed table the starting pot before any action shows "22k" instead of 20k like it should...

I have the latest version installed (1.10.02) and spent a long time searching for a solution before posting this so any help would be appreciated....thanks

fozzy71
02-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Can you post a screen shot and send us the hand histories? What site? I dont have many MTT hands with antes, but the few hands I checked seem to be right. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

MASTERHOLMES
03-21-2010, 06:02 PM
I was busy trying to analyze my mtt tournies and i realized ,, the antes of the pot from all 9 players are already there,, but the antes are included in the bb and small blind making them wrong for that level.

I play at full tilt and now sending you 2 screen shots.

MASTERHOLMES
03-21-2010, 06:39 PM
if you watch in the left corner,, the pot is inflated as well by an extra two antes as well, check it out on the screen shot i sent you.

zerodark
03-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Yes, I've noticed the same problem replaying any hand played on Full Tilt in which there were antes. The antes are already accounted for, and both blinds will be inflated by one ante each (e.g. at the 200/400 50 ante level with 9 players the antes are indicated as 450, the small blind indicates 250, and the big blind indicates 450).

I'm running HEM version 1.10.03b, still in the trial period.