PDA

View Full Version : Date format changed in new version

AceOnUrFace
02-06-2010, 12:23 PM
I installed the new .02b and was frustrated cause the hands imported ok and the report tab updated like it should. But hands tab and sessions tab didnt. The winnings and hand columns updated when refreshed but there was no new hands in the hands list for example. Well I thought that there is something really messed up in the patch. But when I was in session tap refreshing I noticed that some of the rows flashed. Then I understood that the problem was that now the date format is 2/5/2010 instead of 5/2/2010. And for this reason the hands tab didint update cause the hands are now imported to the "past" and they appear in the middle of the list together with hands imported 2/5/2010 (2nd of Feb). This is really frustrating and it is now impossible to analyze hands.

fozzy71
02-06-2010, 07:41 PM
What site are the hands from? What version were you using before this? Did you recently change any Windows settings? Can you post a screen shot? The date format in HM has always been MM/DD/YYYY for me. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

AceOnUrFace
02-06-2010, 11:13 PM
I play on William Hill Ipoker. But I fixed the problem by deleting all the hands and imported them all over again. I havent made any modification in windows and allways use the most recent version so the last one was 1.10.01. So unfortunately I dont have any screenshots or so :( dont know what happened but now its ok.