PDA

View Full Version : Resetting Trial?

billtimbob
02-06-2010, 11:40 AM
A couple weeks ago I downloaded HEM to try it, but after I installed it I found out it does not work with play money. I finally moved up to real money, but now it says my trial has run out. How can I reset the trial to 15 days?

netsrak
02-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Sorry, but our licensing software modul doesn't allow to extend the trial on the same computer.

But if you buy Holdemmanager you have a 10 day refund guarantee - use this as a trial.

billtimbob
02-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Sorry, but our licensing software modul doesn't allow to extend the trial on the same computer.

But if you buy Holdemmanager you have a 10 day refund guarantee - use this as a trial.

Honestly, no thanks. I've already been screwed over two times by you guys. I should have gotten it free since I used you as an affiliate (I even got an email from the Poker site saying so), but you guys said my account wasn't linked and deleted the page from my account. And nowhere on your site does it say it won't work with play money, but I lost my 15 days free trial because of it. (In fact, it says about HEM, "Our most popular version, all games and stakes.")

Something tells me you'll screw me over on the refund, too. I'll just get PokerTracker.

netsrak
02-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Sorry to hear that but its technically just not possible to extend the trial.
You would need to reinstall your computer, use a different computer or use a virtual machine.