PDA

View Full Version : Insert Standardized Hand Format not working for everysite (including stars)

Kevman
06-28-2012, 09:45 AM
I was planning to use the standardize XML hand histories for some pet projects, so I enabled the option here:
Options->Settings->Observed HH Configuration->Insert Standardized Hand Format
Then I imported from PT3.

This worked for some sites, but not all. Most importantly it did not work for pokerstars and party, which is where the majority of my hands were played. However it did work for microgaming and ongame, and 888.

For pokerstars the field is left blank and for party the text says: "Parser_Version_2"

FWIW I'm using Win 7 and postgres 8.3.9, which I believe is not the supported version for HM1, but I don't expect that to be the problem.

Any ideas? Can you confirm that this works for you with pokerstars?

Will HM2 be offering something similar once they release their API? I just want to take advantage of a universal hand format so that I don't have to write my own parser.

Patvs
06-28-2012, 10:21 AM
"Insert Standardized Hand Format changes your imported Hand History format to a standardized XML format that is site-independent."

This is a really old HM1 feature that was never updated... nor ever checked if it still works as it's rarely used.
There are no plans to implement a similar feature in HM2.