PDA

View Full Version : hm and ongame

gieffe
09-26-2008, 07:13 PM
i use ongame with oghg and since yesterday hands are saved by oghg but not imported by hm.
i understand there have been upgrades, but can't find any info about it on the faq (still referring to oghg as the tool for using hm at ongame).
what do i need to fix this?

i'm running 1.06.03h

morny
09-27-2008, 06:29 AM
You should just point the auto import at:

C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Databases

if for example you play on Eurobet.

You dont need to use the handgrabber anymore.

gieffe
09-29-2008, 04:43 AM
ok i got it to work now, it was a new vista security update that enabled UAC without advising me...

one more issue:

before starting a session, i always open the tables i'm in the waiting list + some more, so that when i actually find a seat i have a few stats of the players at the tables. therefore i would still like to use OGHG with HM.
at the moment, at every import, HM gives an error. is it possible to have HM importing from both sources (HM internal engine and OGHG)?
when trying to import a hand that i have played that is already in the system it should just treat it as "duplicate"

hope it's clear

Rvg72
09-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi, we don't have that ability yet - right now whichever version of the hand is saved first will be saved into the DB. Since you have OHGH and use it you might just want to continue using that and not use the HM ongame importing.

Roy

gieffe
09-29-2008, 06:48 PM
is there a way to disable the ongame importer of hm?

gieffe
09-29-2008, 06:51 PM
one more thing: tonight at least one hand wasn't imported by hm. it was a hand 2 ways in a 5max table where we went all in on the flop.

in the last two days hm didn't record 2-3 buyins of my winnings

morny
10-01-2008, 05:26 PM
is there a way to disable the ongame importer of hm?

Disable it importing from the database? If so delete the resources\database folder youve setup in the Auto Import folders section.

Can you copy the database in the resources\database folder in the ongame folders and send me the copy and a link to this thread to morny@holdemmanager.net

gieffe
10-02-2008, 06:14 AM
there are six files in the resources databases

CreateDB_1_0.sql
CreateDB_2_0.sql
CreateDB_3_0.sql
UpdateDB_1_0_to_2_0.sql
UpdateDB_2_0_to_3_0.sql
User18363352Statistics

user statistics is 75MB, is that what you need?

morny
10-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Yeah thats pretty huge, id backup and delete that file so it will recreate a new one. you can still send it if you want as i have fast download but it might be a bit too big if youve slow upload speeds. Try usendit.com or similar

gieffe
10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
i've just sent it thru yousendit.com

btw, the error that i get when i have hm and oghg working together is:

SQL error (5): Database is locked

alchemik
01-18-2009, 05:25 AM
I have the same error all the time when I use HEm with OHG:

"SQL error (5): Database is locked"

What should I do?

morny
01-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Its most likely caused as there both trying to access the daatbase at the same time so youll need to drop one or the other btw HM works without the handgrabber

alchemik
01-18-2009, 03:11 PM
HM can datamine without handgrabber?

morny
01-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Ah didnt realise you were using it for mining, the next best solution would be just to turn it off when playing live or datamine into a folder that isnt on the auto import list and then manually import the mined hands every now and then

alchemik
01-18-2009, 03:49 PM
solved it in different way:

I'm saving hands from handgrabber in both OHG database + textfiles
and made that textfile folder autoimport folder for HM and there is no problem now

one more problem:
when I import all those hands from Ongame somehow HM doeasnt show me anybodys cards. and I mean it deasnt show yhem even if there were allins etc...

and when I see in HH both players cards are shown ok

here is example of many hands from one player, some of the were allin many with chowdown and thera re no cards of winning and loosing player at all... (its the same when I replay one hand for ex)

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2018/hemri9.jpg