PDA

View Full Version : HUD on BigBetPoker, Merge network

HiroYatamoto
02-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Hello,

I am using the latest version of HM (1.10.02) and seem to be having problems with the HUD. I have pointed HM to the correct folder and the report section seems to be working but the HUD never shows up. I also think that the table manager is not picking up the tables. Any ideas?

netsrak
02-06-2010, 09:20 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.02 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

HiroYatamoto
02-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Hello,

I am using the latest version of HM (1.10.02) and seem to be having problems with the HUD.

I am also using XP so any ideas?

netsrak
02-07-2010, 07:02 AM
* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Please post the answers, we need more details

HiroYatamoto
02-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Please post the answers, we need more details

What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

The latest version

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

BigBetPoker (Merge) No, only on this one

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

NL

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

It is saving them just fine and the report section works fine.

Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

It's OK

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

No

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

Yes

Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

Using XP

fozzy71
02-08-2010, 12:22 AM
What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

The latest version.

Please tell us the actual version number from the title bar of HM.

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

No

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

If that doesn't help, try this:

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

HiroYatamoto
02-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Please tell us the actual version number from the title bar of HM.

Please read my previous post!

I have wasted too much time posting and reposting the same shit over and over because you r too lazy to actually read my post. Don't bother answering, I am done with HM.

netsrak
02-09-2010, 06:10 AM
If you would read our posts you would try the table finder and it hopefully should work.

Backdated
02-14-2010, 07:46 PM
I am a little more patient than Hiro, I hope, :), but I have the same problem.

Using 1.10.02 and Windows XP, Holdem Manager works fine for me on many other sites, but not on Merge, I have two Merge sites, Reefer and Carbon. Both behave the same.

The hand histories are imported properly and can be found in Holdem Manager, studied in the replayer etc., but the HUD will not operate and the hands do not appear in Table Manager, so the Table Finder is no help.

I have tried deleting the HUD prefs as described higher up this thread, makes no difference.

My config file is attached.

netsrak
02-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Please delete all your Auto-Import configurations and start redefining them beginning with one of the sites where it is not working.

I think there is something wrong with your configuration

Backdated
02-15-2010, 11:16 AM
OK, tried that. Running now with only one auto-import (Carbon). Also deleted the prefs once more in order to start again with a clean slate.

Doesn`t make any difference, I`m afraid. Still behaves in the same way. The hand histories are imported and can be found, but the HUD will not operate and the hands do not appear in Table Manager.

Config file attached again.

hollatime
02-15-2010, 12:59 PM
same issues here. was playing on stars/ftp earlier and had no issues.

hands import and are shown in HEM, but can't get the HUD to pop up.

Backdated
02-15-2010, 01:39 PM
same issues here. was playing on stars/ftp earlier and had no issues.

hands import and are shown in HEM, but can't get the HUD to pop up.

Sorry, excuse me for being thick - do you mean it works ok for you on PokerStars and Full Tilt but not on Merge ? Have you tried any of the corrective measures mentioned earlier in this thread ? Did they help ? Are you using 1.10.02 ? What is your operating system ?

I am pretty sure this is not something unique to me. The guy up above obviously had the same issue and I have seen one or two other posters mention things that sounded similar on Merge. If we can tie down the exact circumstances in which it happens, the HEM guys will have a better chance of finding a fix.

hollatime
02-15-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm using the latest beta, vista 64.

It works fine no merge now as well. Just had to close out HM hud, restart and use the table finder.

Backdated
02-15-2010, 01:53 PM
OK, false alarm. :D

sillidillen
02-16-2010, 11:06 AM
*deleted*

Got it working with table finder.

netsrak
02-17-2010, 05:45 AM
I'm lost....
If anyone still has problems please post again.

Backdated
02-17-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm lost....
If anyone still has problems please post again.

I still have the original problem as described in post #11. Please disregard the derail in between.

We could take it to PM to avoid the muppet factor but, as stated, I am pretty sure this is an issue affecting other users also, not just me.

morny
02-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Please email support@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session so we can have a look at this and also link to this thread

foruman
02-25-2010, 11:52 PM
had same problem with HUD on carbon and this worked!

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

koekebakker
02-27-2010, 06:34 AM
had same problem with HUD on carbon and this worked!

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

thanks

This solved the problem for me as well.

DoctorHandles
04-23-2010, 07:33 AM
I have never had any problem with HUD on Tilt or Stars but just started using the Merge network today. I am importing hand histories find, but can't get HUD working despite trying table finder.

Do I need to clear everything out like previously suggested including my HEM set up and auto import settings for stars and tilt, or since that's working is there something else besides table finder I can use to try to get this fixed?

DoctorHandles
04-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Update: Tried every method in this thread and no success. Emailed support and hoping to get this sorted out soon.