PDA

View Full Version : Wrong calculation , iPoker , VC

yonchev
02-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Hello , i just want to report that my HEM doesnt calculate the profit as its suppose to be , since i update it from 1.10.01 to 1.10.02.

Today before i start to play , i checked for update and update it.
After i finish i saw different value won in HEM , compared to the money in my poker client.I waited a bit to see if the client doesn't update the money so fast , i log in and log out several times , but still there was not the money i rememberd before the session + the money i won , according to HEM. The money were less. I contact to support manager and asked for my current balance and the balance bofore i start playing the session. He gave me the exact numbers that i tough , i was not wrong.

I play 9 tables 50nl 6max texas holdem in iPoker , VC skin.
The ammount shown in HEM was +90.86$
The ammount i won for the session was 32.53EU

I play mostly EU tables but lets say for this session all my tables were USD tables (wich was not that) , still i had to be +66.36EU , not 32.53

My OS is windows VISTA and i never had such problem with the past updates on HEM.

Please find out whats wrong or is it because of the update , i don't know.

THanks.

yonchev
02-05-2010, 08:19 PM
PS if the thread was not for this speciefic forum , please move it , sorry

netsrak
02-06-2010, 07:52 AM
I don't think the update caused this problems.

Please try to import the hands into a new database for a test. Does it make a difference?

Also please check your filter and datetime settings.

yonchev
02-06-2010, 04:25 PM
I played again and again i got wrong numbers. I tryed to set different folder where the hands should be stored but there was no hands in the new folder. It start to import properly and when i finish the session again wrong calculation.
Then i set it back to my main hand history folder and check for new hands but still there were the hands only from yestarday , nothing new.

Where does this hands go when they are importing properly at first place and mess up after 2k hands.

I am GMT+2 so i went to Options > Adjust site import times > iPoker > 2
That's what u have asked me to do.

Still same shit.

Also i made new test database and import the hands played yestarday and today in the new database, nothing change , its the same with my main database :(

I dont understand one thing , how it is possible to play 1+ year without any kind of this problems and now this shit with this update. Why i didnt have such a problems before i update it. I had never choose anykind of + or - time for the hand's , i was good even with "last 10 hours" date filter.

If there's something i have to do beside those , let me know.
Else , please tell me what's cause this shit or give me previus version to roll back.

Thanks.

fozzy71
02-06-2010, 05:01 PM
If you want to try an older version there is a release notes sticky at the top of this forum with download links - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=23748

yonchev
02-07-2010, 01:10 AM
I don't think the update caused this problems.

Please try to import the hands into a new database for a test. Does it make a difference?

Also please check your filter and datetime settings.

I have roll back an update (1.10.01) and made new test data base.
After 1k hands it does calculate correctly.

Im importing the hands from my user database to the test database.

What should i do now?
Shall i stay with the new DB or what ?
Shall i try to updated HEM with the hands imported to the new DB?

netsrak
02-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Update to 1.10.02, do some more tests with the new database and if it works ok import all your hands into the new database.

yonchev
02-13-2010, 09:24 AM
i made new database and imported all my hands into the new database.
for now its seems runing properly , no wrong calculations.
thanks staff